DiscountHydraulicHose.com

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com
Re: Discount Hydraulic Hoses

LD1,

Sorry, we don't currently offer a TBN discount. We do have periodical sales, though. If you would like to be informed when we have these promotions, you can join our mailing list below.

DiscountHydraulicHose.com : Mailing List Signup

Can you message me with the name of that competitor?

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #12  

Thank You. How much would freight be to zip code 76031?
JD's price $84
local hyd hose place $65
DHH $35.38

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #13  

I am tired of paying for over priced hydraulic hoses at the local supplier. Do you have an inexpensive hydraulic crimp tool that won't break the bank for a common everyday man, and the fittings to match.

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #14  

How 'bout no crimp tool at all? DHH sells field attach fittings, so far I've had no problems with them. They consist of a fine threaded inner piece (with the connector of your choice) that has a long, tapered smooth end - The outer is left-hand threaded (coarse threads) - you screw it on the hose, then light lube ( I use never-seez) on the inner insert threads, start it into the hose, the threads catch, and the hose body is trapped between the long smooth taper and the outer coarse threads.

You buy the hose and fittings to match each other.

Field-Attachable (Reusable) Hose Fittings > Discount Hydraulic Hose.com

I had several to do, an impact wrench works if you watch carefully so you don't over-run and strip the threads. I always start them by hand (end wrenches) to be sure they're not cross-threaded... Steve

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #15  

I just got off the phone with a very nice lady named Roberta at Discount Hyd Hose and the hose will be headed to Texas.

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #16  
Welcome. Nice to see you are located about 45 minutes south of me, off 95 off Aramingo?
It was odd to see Powertrack International listed at your location, as well as yours, according to Google Maps. Just curious.

Nice website, already thinking about replacing the low quality oem hoses on my TSC/Husky wood splitter.
My local NAPA must line their hoses with unobtanium to justify their prices, retail anyway.

Are you web only or can one come and visit? thanks

How 'bout no crimp tool at all? DHH sells field attach fittings, so far I've had no problems with them. They consist of a fine threaded inner piece (with the connector of your choice) that has a long, tapered smooth end - The outer is left-hand threaded (coarse threads) - you screw it on the hose, then light lube ( I use never-seez) on the inner insert threads, start it into the hose, the threads catch, and the hose body is trapped between the long smooth taper and the outer coarse threads.

You buy the hose and fittings to match each other.

Field-Attachable (Reusable) Hose Fittings > Discount Hydraulic Hose.com

I had several to do, an impact wrench works if you watch carefully so you don't over-run and strip the threads. I always start them by hand (end wrenches) to be sure they're not cross-threaded... Steve

Two comments about field-attachable or reusable hose ends.

First, make sure you are using the right hose. While crimp fittings can be crimped to different specifications for a few different hoses, field-attachable fittings are very specific. R2 field-attachable fittings can ONLY be used with SAE 100R2AT hydraulic hose. If you try to put these fittings on SAE 100R16 or some other non-R2 hose, you will not get the proper seal between the hose and the fitting.

Also, when you're assembling field-attachable fittings, do NOT overtighten the threads. It's actually best if you tighten them only until the collar and stem come in contact with one another or have a gap about the thickness of your finger nail. They do not need to be tighter, and over tightening may cause unnecessary stress to the fitting.

Welcome. Nice to see you are located about 45 minutes south of me, off 95 off Aramingo?
It was odd to see Powertrack International listed at your location, as well as yours, according to Google Maps. Just curious.

Nice website, already thinking about replacing the low quality oem hoses on my TSC/Husky wood splitter.
My local NAPA must line their hoses with unobtanium to justify their prices, retail anyway.

Are you web only or can one come and visit? thanks

I have no idea who Powertrack International is. They don't show up on Google Maps when I view our address. Our company name is Hydraulax Products Inc. and that is the name on Google Maps. We have been at this address for decades, so I don't know why Google Maps would show you any other business at this location. For reference, the building right next to us belongs to M Rosenblatt Roofing.

Hydraulax does have a walk-up parts counter at our location, but you'll find the best prices are had buy ordering online from DiscountHydraulicHose.com

I am tired of paying for over priced hydraulic hoses at the local supplier. Do you have an inexpensive hydraulic crimp tool that won't break the bank for a common everyday man, and the fittings to match.

I would suggest the D100H Portable Hose Crimper, $1665 when you buy online.

Die sets are sold separately and most are under $200. It will crimp almost all 2-wire hoses and fittings up to 1" I.D.

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #20  
I have no idea who Powertrack International is. They don't show up on Google Maps when I view our address. Our company name is Hydraulax Products Inc. and that is the name on Google Maps. We have been at this address for decades, so I don't know why Google Maps would show you any other business at this location. For reference, the building right next to us belongs to M Rosenblatt Roofing
I agree, When I look for Powertrack, they come up as being in Pittsburgh, not Philly.
Hydraulax Google maps search: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hydr...ts+Inc,&hnear=Philadelphia,+Pennsylvania&z=12
Powertrack International Google maps search: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Powe...k+International&radius=15000&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

Aaron Z