ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please.

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please.
Here's a few more from Aaron's phone.....Ted has some on his that i'll share soon.

20130822_104222 (2).jpg20130822_104026 (2).jpg20130821_151939 (2).jpg

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please. #143  
Pretty impressive, trials next week? :drool:

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please.
Next step to add in hydraulic scarifier bar....

Yea, that's definitely in the plans.....not for this heaviest model, but he does plan on making models with hydraulic shanks and floating tailgates.

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please. #147  
Just kidding on this one, but since I am currently in the market for a BB with hydraulic shanks I wished you already had one for me to consider.

Probably take you guys a while to work that out, but seems like it could be a decent seller for you given the cost of the competition.

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please. #148  
I really like the shank mount setup. I can understand where it is higher cost - material, process, labor - but it does seem to me like it would be a much better design than the common through the tube design you see everywhere.

How thick is the material on that unit again? That is a BIG BB, likely to be used on a big tractor with big HP doing big work.....3/4" - 1" sides?

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please. #149  
I bought an old gill, w flip up rippers from the seat, hinged rear blade weights just over 900 for the six foot.

/ ATTN: Heavy BOX BLADE Experts.....Give us your opinions please. #150  
That last picture is definitely worthy of THE BEAST name, even if I still think a fifth grader came up with the name.