Paint for Kioti tractors

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #11  
Murph I have been using the latest Kubota charcoal gray paint I had left over from my L3400, and it appears to be a perfect match. It was expensive from the Kubota dealer. Seems like it was about $12 or so but it works.

James K0UA

:eek: Can't be spraying Kubota paint on a Kioti! Its the same price as their paint.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #12  
:eek: Can't be spraying Kubota paint on a Kioti! Its the same price as their paint.

yeah but when you already have it in the can.. it is great that it will work for your new tractor.! I have never been able to find any 3rd party paint that will match. And I have bought a bunch of cans. More than enough to pay for a can from the dealer.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #13  
yeah but when you already have it in the can.. it is great that it will work for your new tractor.! I have never been able to find any 3rd party paint that will match. And I have bought a bunch of cans. More than enough to pay for a can from the dealer.

Well one of these Day's we will find it! Old stock is great.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #14  
Last edited:
   / Paint for Kioti tractors #16  
FWIW: TSC currently has their gallon cans of tractor enamel paint @ $5 of= $31.95 gallon

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #17  
Hey all,

I'm looking for the dark gray color on the underside of my 2011 DK40se hst. Funny how I want it to match. My kid thinks I'm nuts when I was talking about it. Her word's, "but it is on the underside of the tractor, who will see it?". Then she knows how particular I am and just shakes her head. Trying to teach her even if you can't see something, you need to protect it from corrosion. It is an uphill battle!
I'm with your kid on this. Protect from rust, absolutely. Worry about matching colors, not worth a second thought to me.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #18  
FWIW I use Chevy Engine Orange to do touch ups. It's not an exact match but close enough for me.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #20  
Allis Chalmers orange is a very close match. Tractor Supply sells spray cans of it. I used it on the wheel weights I made. Pictures are in another thread.