Monsanto

/ Monsanto #31  
You can bet the big wigs don't eat and drink the same stuff as the peasants do.

Darn right. Bigwigs have their own municipal water system or get water from a different ground water source.

/ Monsanto #32  
Darn right. Bigwigs have their own municipal water system or get water from a different ground water source.

I thought so...:thumbsup:

/ Monsanto #33  
...and bigwigs get their own rain and sunshine.

/ Monsanto #35  
Just got done watching the OP's first video....thanks. Three points: #1, GM genes does not mean more food. It is a means of controlling ALL seed. #2, Farmers can now send the bill to the GMO company for removal of their GM plants. #3, the Terminator gene makes the current years seeds infertile, that forces farmers to buy new seed every year. What if ALL the seed supplies world wide is contaminated with this gene? What will happen to the worlds food supply when all the seeds stop growing?

/ Monsanto #36  
Just got done watching the OP's first video....thanks. Three points: #1, GM genes does not mean more food. It is a means of controlling ALL seed. #2, Farmers can now send the bill to the GMO company for removal of their GM plants. #3, the Terminator gene makes the current years seeds infertile, that forces farmers to buy new seed every year. What if ALL the seed supplies world wide is contaminated with this gene? What will happen to the worlds food supply when all the seeds stop growing?
I haven't seen the video yet, hard to do on this phone with minimal service. Yet you bring up my biggest concerns, and why I say that GMO's are a threat to the food supply.

You can bet the big wigs don't eat and drink the same stuff as the peasants do.

Back in the late '80's I was spraying herbicides with a backpack mist blower. It wasn't uncommon to have a top guy or even the owner working next to you. One VP I worked with for a week would eat every strawberry he saw when we took a break... and it wasn't because he was excessively fond of them.

Everything can be useful in moderation, and even weeds have their purpose. In 2011 I started reclaiming an old field, they came in with a harvester and cut all of the trees, then pulled the stumps with an excavator and piled them up- the remaining topsoil was about 15" deep but very hard. The first couple of years I had an abundance of daisies, which have big root balls and started loosening the soil. As I keep working it other weeds are taking over, and my soil seems to be getting better. Eventually I plan to do something with the entire 2 1/2 acres, right now I'm just working small areas and expanding them. It's pretty amazing how much the weeds have done though, especially in the places that I've been turning. Now I'm starting to lay plastic before transplanting, and I just downloaded plans to make a sterilizer to do the soils for my root crops.

/ Monsanto #37  
The 2nd video is very enlightening to say the least. What part of the worlds governments have not been touched by this company? You think who owns the weapons or oil controls the world? Think again. How much power do you think they will have when they control ALL the seeds of the world?

/ Monsanto #38  
Back in the late '80's I was spraying herbicides with a backpack mist blower. It wasn't uncommon to have a top guy or even the owner working next to you. One VP I worked with for a week would eat every strawberry he saw when we took a break... and it wasn't because he was excessively fond of them.
,,,,,,,,,,I give up. Why was he eating them?

/ Monsanto #39  
I guess things taste better when they're free?
Strawberries are notorious for having lots of chemicals. Peaches too? My peach tree was never sprayed and never had a pest problem with them

/ Monsanto #40  
,,,,,,,,,,I give up. Why was he eating them?

He just wanted to show that there was no harm in eating them, although we had just sprayed herbicides on them.

Going back to the question of what bigwigs eat...