Are eMax owners happy with their tractors?

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #31  
Good thread, sorry to hear about the issues some are having. Subscribed.

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #32  
I can't lift pallet of fire blocks from TSC, almost tipped over the entire machine and crushed my head, I bent my truck bed taking pone pallet out, because this wimpy thing can't lift 2000 lbs. What a joke of a tractor.
Sorry to sound harsh but did you even bother to check the specs on the loader ??
Nobody should expect a small CUT or SCUT to lift 2000 lbs. The loader and tractor are rated for half that or less.

Last edited:
   / Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #33  
Yes and no. I have 2015 Emax 25. with FEL, bush hog which took almost 6 weeks to get from dealer, rototiller, and backhoe. I am disgusted with service, I had to bring my own new tractor home after waiting for them to put on backhoe, and got rusted looking rototiller that was suppose to be inside its whole life, huge\ lack of communication. Then the dealer let me "borrow" his trailer. first tractor I ever owned and they never showed me how to install or take off or use my 3pt hitch or PTO. I nearly killed myself learning from youtube videos. I was never shown how to take the top bar think its called rope, the manuals suck and are not good or have many photos, can't find one online, I am visual I need pictures, I don't know terminology yet. I am very pissed with Mahindra. Already been in for repairs, throttle got locked up and drove into my new truck cracked bumper but nope won't pay to fix it, dealer in Maine said mystery stick bent my cruise, no belly pans, can't find one online either, and I hadn't been in woods yet. then bolts were loose in numerous places, and NO dealer told me I can't lift pallet of fire blocks from TSC, almost tipped over the entire machine and crushed my head, I bent my truck bed taking pone pallet out, because this wimpy thing can't lift 2000 lbs. What a joke of a tractor. I told them how much land I had, and owner said no problem...just sign here... I wish I had gone somewhere else. No one cares about me, my safety, or creating a long term repeat buying relationship or providing excellent service, only getting by and getting you approved and moving on. very disappointing. I destroyed my bush hog on safety chains and blade cut into the frame cause I have no idea what I am doing and couldn't figure it out, you tube videos are sparse and not detailed enough for this dumb ***. in three minutes while I had to load it on trailer myself they said read manuals. I would NOT recommend Tripps Trading Dealer in New Gloucester, and would not recommend Mahindra or its implements. Now its creeping on me when I have the brake on, always wants to go backwards. I have to shut it off to be safe. I am NOT a mechanic, I told them. I have 40 hours on it, and if I could return it I would. I need bigger machine. at least one that can easily lift 2000 lbs of wood or pellets from the FEL. both sides my 3 pt hitch arms broke or bent, seat belt doesn't fit guys over 37 inch waist, seat won't turn around so I had to stand to use the backhoe, then it wouldn't dig up much dirt. the back reflector ripped off just from backing up and getting caught on limb, the hydraulic lines hand down low, no place to put them, dealer said turf tires are much better in clay and snow, which I have lots of, I have gotten stuck twice, in just little clay mud, I have read manuals twice and still am clueless.
I feel like I was scammed. I was approved for 0 % for 80 months but dealer switched me to 3.99% for 80 months said it was better deal if I paid it off at any point early. I emailed dealer and maker and still nothing. They did convince the warranty guy finally to fix the hood but cruise still doesn't work right because of the broken gas tank that I bought it was already leaking red stuff all over my floor board mats and I never owned diesel thought it was tranny fluid. but not one noticed cause they were too anxious to go home at 5pm on thursday.
I also got no compensation for waiting 6 week for rotary cutter from either dealer or mahindra, I asked for fre or discounted tire chains or weights, wait for bush hog. buyer beware, dealer makes or breaks your experience.

Not trying to be confrontational but your expectations are a bit out of line. If you tried to lift 2000 lbs with an emax 25 you should be thanking god you're not dead instead of bashing the manufacturer for not building a machine to over twice it's rated capacity. I will admit that some of your issues are clearly justified but you also need to do your homework and take responsibility for operation of the machine. It is after all a piece of equipment that could end your life in a hurry.

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #34  
Not trying to be confrontational but your expectations are a bit out of line. If you tried to lift 2000 lbs with an emax 25 you should be thanking god you're not dead instead of bashing the manufacturer for not building a machine to over twice it's rated capacity. I will admit that some of your issues are clearly justified but you also need to do your homework and take responsibility for operation of the machine. It is after all a piece of equipment that could end your life in a hurry.
Exactly, pulling 2000 lbs out of the bed of a truck (well over double what the machine is rated for) then blaming the machine when it can't hold it and nose dives causing damage.

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #36  
I often tell people it takes a very big tractor to lift as much as a tiny forklift. Our little fork lifts are rated at 3500 lbs 24" out from the mast, and that is with a decent safety margin. They will easily carry 4000 lbs, and the tail does not start lifting until about 5000lbs. Get a tractor that will safely lift an honest 4000 lbs 24" out from the "mast" and you are looking at a 80-100 HP tractor. Even lifting 2000 lbs safely on a pallet on forks with a tractor will take >50HP tractor.

It is my understanding that Tripp's Trading is a good dealer, I think we have an issue with customer expectations. Not saying the tractor issues are OK because they aren't, but doing what he is doing with this eMax is like taking a knife to a gunfight.

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #37  
I concur. Operator induced malfunction.

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #38  
Dave's tractor - i agree. i have a small vineyard and it is like most people think that 1-5 vines will give you 2-4 cases of wine. Not even close. Reality is REAL!.

:)))))

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #39  

OK, I will. This owner should not have a tractor. These things will kill you if not used properly within spec. Did you not read the specs for this machine? They are all over the internet. You were not scammed, you were being st...d.

/ Are eMax owners happy with their tractors? #40  
The Owner needed to rent first and then work under the supervision of someone who had a bit of experience before he bought the tractor. I'd chuckle, expect poor judgement is not funny.
Not sure if he should be even operating equipment.