ATV/UTV Pictures!

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #141  
I'm not sure I'd want a full cab enclosure, but a windshield would definitely be a worthwhile addition. I don't have one for my Gator...but it's definitely on the list to get! In my case, I'd probably go for a manual wiper too since I'm not usually running about when it's raining.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #142  
ATV is such a useful piece of eqpt. Moving tools & eqpt to where I'm working.

448521d1448561075-atv-utv-pictures-kubota_towing_atv_cargobench_trailer-jpg

Gravel, perf pipe, and a trailer of woodchips.

448519d1448561075-atv-utv-pictures-kubota_towing_atv_cargobench_trailer-jpg

Front receiver and ATV towbar with 2"ball / clevis attachment. Build thread HERE.

448520d1448561075-atv-utv-pictures-kubota_towing_atv_cargobench_trailer-jpg

Attachments

• Kubota_towing_ATV_cargobench_trailer.jpg
    Kubota_towing_ATV_cargobench_trailer.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 1,296
  • ATVhitch22bothends.jpg
    ATVhitch22bothends.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 2,713
  • IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 3,643
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #143  
image-3521436412.jpg

My RTV set up to spray food plots.

Will

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #144  
Full moon Thansgiving ride with wife, daughter & Aussie
IMG_4950.JPG IMG_4957.JPG

Ronnie

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #145  
I'm not sure I'd want a full cab enclosure, but a windshield would definitely be a worthwhile addition. I don't have one for my Gator...but it's definitely on the list to get! In my case, I'd probably go for a manual wiper too since I'm not usually running about when it's raining.

My "TS" Gator had this after-market canopy on it when I bought it: HPIM2872.JPG Since I haul it 30 miles to the farm a lot, I rebuilt the rear mount to something sturdier bolted to the frame: HPIM2903.JPG

If the thin plexiglass windshield ever breaks, I'll go to 1/4" Lexan.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #146  
My "TS" Gator had this after-market canopy on it when I bought it: View attachment 448602 Since I haul it 30 miles to the farm a lot, I rebuilt the rear mount to something sturdier bolted to the frame: View attachment 448603

If the thin plexiglass windshield ever breaks, I'll go to 1/4" Lexan.

I like to have the windshield separate from a cab enclosure like you have it so I can leave it on year round. From Nov.- Mar. is when I like to have my cab enclosed for plowing snow.
1/4" lexan is super strong but probably a lot more money. That is quite a span for that thin plexiglass but seam's so if you had a vertical bar in the middle that plexiglass should hold up quite well, and it is easier to find.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #148  
I like to have the windshield separate from a cab enclosure like you have it so I can leave it on year round. From Nov.- Mar. is when I like to have my cab enclosed for plowing snow.
1/4" lexan is super strong but probably a lot more money. That is quite a span for that thin plexiglass but seam's so if you had a vertical bar in the middle that plexiglass should hold up quite well, and it is easier to find.

I don't know for sure that what is on mine is plexiglass, but it's thin. Lexan is expensive, but more scratch & break resistant & would be worth the extra cost to me.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #150  
This is my 2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750.
With Dynatek CDI
Aluminum Products skid plates
Muzzy Super Pro dual exhaust
ITP wheels
Works Performance shocks
GBC Grimm Reaper radial tires and 1" wheel spacers

Attachments

• HPIM1448.JPG
    HPIM1448.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 158
  • HPIM1444.JPG
    HPIM1444.JPG