"Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #41  
You are right, there is no reason they "cannot" have the necessary skills. Many do. Just pointing out that the majority, "I think" do not. I could be totally wrong though. But if we suddenly found ourselves back in the stone ages tomorrow, I would think the odds of survival would be far greater with those in skilled trade professions such as mechanics, carpenters, etc as opposed to those BS degree in arts and crafts.

If it all goes bad I have confidence my boys and I will be among the last survivors. I have no worries about our ability to provide our families with the essentials.

My concern is with all the slackers that will try to take what we have. Will definitely be some collateral damage....

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #42  
Most comments here seem to be about their high score. I only scored 54% and it said I'm a 4 year college grad. You guys must be fricking Genius and clear off the chart. :)
Little to do with intelligence. Most of that stuff was empty knowledge. Kinda a long term memory test vs ability to think.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #44  
guess the test is down now, i hi the link and it said oops the page has moved??

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #45  
   / "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #48  
After 80 questions I figured I already knew what my education level was so I quit and got on something really worthwhile, Facebook.

Good One!!!!! :D

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #49  
I gave up after about 30, when the site overloaded from ads and sent me back to question one. The only ones I had missed were the shakespeare ones. Probably would have given me a PhD, already have one. My opinion is that a decent highschooler or really any college kid could get the same result. The non-science ones I picked up over the years. Literature was never my strong point, good thing as I have no idea what I would do with a degree in that. I quickly realized as a teenager that I could make a decent living without any college degrees. I decided to get my chemistry degrees though, and still make a decent living. I am glad I'm the sciences, I still run into people who are working toward a literature or art degree, very happy, maybe even very good, but with no clue how they are going to ever make a living.

I also take a degree of pride in the fact that I still am a hands on person, with a collection of practical skills. It's nothing to many of you here, but there is not a whole lot around the property I can't handle on my own. Experience in the world is always worth more than any fancy degree, and that is a realization that most people haven't made yet.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #50  
I gave up after about 30, when the site overloaded from ads and sent me back to question one. The only ones I had missed were the shakespeare ones. Probably would have given me a PhD, already have one. My opinion is that a decent highschooler or really any college kid could get the same result. The non-science ones I picked up over the years. Literature was never my strong point, good thing as I have no idea what I would do with a degree in that. I quickly realized as a teenager that I could make a decent living without any college degrees. I decided to get my chemistry degrees though, and still make a decent living. I am glad I'm the sciences, I still run into people who are working toward a literature or art degree, very happy, maybe even very good, but with no clue how they are going to ever make a living.

I also take a degree of pride in the fact that I still am a hands on person, with a collection of practical skills. It's nothing to many of you here, but there is not a whole lot around the property I can't handle on my own. Experience in the world is always worth more than any fancy degree, and that is a realization that most people haven't made yet.

I heard a Public Service Announcement on an Iowa radio station yesterday. It encouraged Employers to hire Employees without a Degree but with "World Educated" talents as they called them. I was shocked to hear such a thing. Something I've known all my life. Just odd to hear it publicly announced. :)