Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,751  
Doesn't know she's a dog.

CF8BF69D-4743-4488-9AD7-A98A94369CCC.JPG

/ Dog pics #1,753  
Yeah after seeing some of these photos I def need a dog, that is if I didn't have my hands full looking after myself haha
Probably a bit cute for a mans dog but these bear looking dogs I have always been fascinated by.

View attachment 493009

that is a flea nest here.
Those require a lot of work taking care of the coat. Depends on how much time you have and where you live, but short hair is usually a better choice in warm climates.

/ Dog pics #1,754  
Yeah after seeing some of these photos I def need a dog, that is if I didn't have my hands full looking after myself haha
Probably a bit cute for a mans dog but these bear looking dogs I have always been fascinated by.

View attachment 493009

That dog is really cute and a definite chick magnet.

/ Dog pics #1,755  
No pic's, but a book recommendation:

For Christmas I received a copy of A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron. I had never heard of the book before and after a quick scan of the jacket, I guessed it may be a bit juvenile or sappy for my tastes (the story is narrated from the dog's point of view).

After just a few pages I bought into the premise and couldn't put it down. The author has obviously spent a lot of time observing dogs and their mannerisms and it's amazing how well the main character articulates his feelings.
While there are some sad parts, there are many parts that literally caused me to laugh out loud. I believe anyone who has, or has had, a bond with a dog will enjoy reading it. Is is also uplifting for anyone who has gone through the pain of losing a dog.

If anyone reads it, or has read it, post back and let us know what you think.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #1,756  
No pic's, but a book recommendation:

For Christmas I received a copy of A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron. I had never heard of the book before and after a quick scan of the jacket, I guessed it may be a bit juvenile or sappy for my tastes (the story is narrated from the dog's point of view).

If anyone reads it, or has read it, post back and let us know what you think.

One of my all-time favorite fiction books is Watership Down, written from a rabbits' perspective. Just found out yesterday that the author, Richard Adams, died over the weekend at age 96.

/ Dog pics #1,757  
One of my all-time favorite fiction books is Watership Down, written from a rabbits' perspective. Just found out yesterday that the author, Richard Adams, died over the weekend at age 96.

I liked that book too. When I saw the obit, I thought about rereading it. If your a "dog guy", I think you'll really like A Dog's Purpose

BTW, can I assume that it's a spot in your avatar that's making you hair green? When I'm thinking about who posted what, I refer to you as the "green haired guy". :)

/ Dog pics #1,758  
BTW, can I assume that it's a spot in your avatar that's making you hair green? When I'm thinking about who posted what, I refer to you as the "green haired guy". :)

Hahaha ... no, it's definitely NOT green. Just a green par can light. I actually had on a gray do-rag and my hair back in a ponytail for that show. My hair is very dark brown ... well, mostly ... except for the gray parts.

RED Argosy 21714-129-XL.jpg

/ Dog pics #1,760  

I loved that book as well. Sorry to hear the author passed.

Also really enjoyed reading the "All Creatures Great and Small" series. Very good reading.