180 Dragon tractor

/ 180 Dragon tractor
I have the Feng Shou series 180 Operator Instruction Manual available covering Models
FS184---FS184-4---FS180---FS180-4---FS180-3---FS180-2---FS180-1---FS180YS---FS180YSI
37 pages.. copies available $30.00 shipped
Detaled--Features of various Models of Feng Shou Series 180 tractors

this is a owners manual. there is a pic on what is in the manual. this is about the adjustments, troubleshooting, wiring ,specifications, operation, Lubrication and maintenance

/ 180 Dragon tractor
this is a pic of the two parts that the tech school made for me to make the pump work on this tractor
made out of airplaine aluminum

never give up figuring out the solution . the end is there somewhere

Attachments

• radiator cap 001.JPG
    radiator cap 001.JPG
    284.4 KB · Views: 665
  • radiator cap 002.JPG
    radiator cap 002.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 569
   / 180 Dragon tractor
.I finally got the tractor back from the tech school. they completely rewired the whole tractor. it was a job. the tractor suffered from back yard know it all bad mechanic workmanship.
the only thing to do now is since I changed the hydraulic oil [30w non detergent] and filters [ two ] I need to bleed the hydraulic system. so the 3 point hitch can work .
this Diesel sounds amazing. like its saying I can pull a tree down. I will put it up for sale for $1,500 for just the tractor. not sure if I will increase the price by adding a finish mower with it ..
the down side to these Japanese tractors is the Japanese people are small in size
and as a result there isn't much seat adjustment unless one modifies the seat bracket
this tractor has 8 forward speeds and two reverse with high low shifter
three PTO speeds
vertical ,water cooling, 4 strokes Diesel

Last edited:
   / 180 Dragon tractor
I need some help. the hydraulic pump was checked out to work .it was Ok. the problem I have is that there is no fluid moving through the high pressure line. I had been adding fluid through one of the filters. don't have a clue where the proper place is where you add the hydraulic fluid .

/ 180 Dragon tractor #25  
Hi Junkers,
So you still have a copy of the FengShou 180 series manual?
Cheers

/ 180 Dragon tractor
Hi Junkers,
So you still have a copy of the FengShou 180 series manual?
Cheers

yes I do BUT its $30.00 shipped to USA PO . need your address to see what extra it will cost to Australia

/ 180 Dragon tractor
just a follow up with the tractor. I sold it to a guy in Tenn . Not sure what issues he had but noticed he was trying to sell it...BUT I do have very hard to find copies of the manual for sale..

Feng Shou series 180 Operator Instruction Manual available covering Models
FS184---FS184-4---FS180---FS180-4---FS180-3---FS180-2---FS180-1---FS180YS---FS180YSI
37 pages.. copies available $30.00 shipped to USA PO extra cost to ship out of country. extra cost depends where

/ 180 Dragon tractor #28  
just a follow up with the tractor. I sold it to a guy in Tenn . Not sure what issues he had but noticed he was trying to sell it...BUT I do have very hard to find copies of the manual for sale..

Feng Shou series 180 Operator Instruction Manual available covering Models
37 pages.. copies available $30.00 shipped to USA PO extra cost to ship out of country. extra cost depends where

Hi Junkers,

Have sent you a PM

Cheers

/ 180 Dragon tractor #29  
yes I do BUT its $30.00 shipped to USA PO . need your address to see what extra it will cost to Australia

Hi Junkers,

To Australia, Queensland, Postcode 4124.

Have sent you a PM with full address details.

Cheers

/ 180 Dragon tractor
sorry for the delay. didn't get a notice that you replied and no PM but got your postcode # will get back with you asap