180 Dragon tractor

/ 180 Dragon tractor
call or E-Mail masters in fl . they should have what you need. I will also get a pic of my starter but you may not need it

Masters Farm Supply Altha,FL
850-762-3221

Good Link Request Rejected {Good Link ]

masters7@fairpoint.net

/ 180 Dragon tractor #12  
Thanks Junkers... I call them this am and they had one starter that was "heavy duty". I was looking for the original oem starter. Could you please send me a pic and by chance the model number of your starter.

/ 180 Dragon tractor
Thanks Junkers... I call them this am and they had one starter that was "heavy duty". I was looking for the original oem starter. Could you please send me a pic and by chance the model number of your starter.
As usual any numbers that was stamped on the ID plate with these old tractors have turned to dust can't help you with that but can show pics of my starter on this 180 dragon
in my thread go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements I will post a few crossover part numbers on this tractor
including a wiring diagram that is coming to me.. I will post in a couple of weeks no later. several parts on this tractor are no longer available.but other sizes will work .

there is another Chinese tractor supplier I listed in go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements. if you are looking for a OEM starter you may need to ask if they have a used starter

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    318.4 KB · Views: 701
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 606
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 489
   / 180 Dragon tractor
I am not sure what you are showing me. what does the rod have to do with the starter ?

/ 180 Dragon tractor #15  
disregard, was thinking I read a post of yours and you was acquiring where the rod connects.

/ 180 Dragon tractor
yes you are correct pastorjakes. getting ahead of myself. thanks

/ 180 Dragon tractor #17  
Just as you i purchase this tractor from someone else to use it in my garden. It was made in 1993. Cant seem to find much info on it to purchase parts. Was thinking i could later fix it up and overhaul the engine. I really need to find out what QD starter is on the J285t 03 engine... someone stole my starter off tractor. look forward to all info I can obtain on the tractor. I will be looking and share what info I find also. Will be waiting on you other info thanks.

/ 180 Dragon tractor
Just as you i purchase this tractor from someone else to use it in my garden. It was made in 1993. Cant seem to find much info on it to purchase parts. Was thinking i could later fix it up and overhaul the engine. I really need to find out what QD starter is on the J285t 03 engine... someone stole my starter off tractor. look forward to all info I can obtain on the tractor. I will be looking and share what info I find also. Will be waiting on you other info thanks.
I already posted the info in my thread go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements in Chinese Tractors
I think my tractor the 180 Dragon is at least 20 so years old. only bought it to turn a buck or two.
but yours being a 1993 would be easier to find parts for .I would not be to picky on looking for only OME parts because these tractor parts are not made anymore. but shop around because prices are like a roller coaster

/ 180 Dragon tractor
I found an original owners manual for the FS 180 dragon tractor being mailed to me.
since this manual cost me some bucks to get I can make a copy of this from my original for a small cost.
just PM me if interested

/ 180 Dragon tractor
I have the Feng Shou series 180 Operator Instruction Manual available covering Models
FS184---FS184-4---FS180---FS180-4---FS180-3---FS180-2---FS180-1---FS180YS---FS180YSI
37 pages.. copies available $30.00 shipped
Detaled--Features of various Models of Feng Shou Series 180 tractors

Attachments

• radiator cap 003.JPG
    radiator cap 003.JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 784
  • feng shou tractor.jpg
    feng shou tractor.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 621
Last edited: