Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #21  
If i drink it, its black. Dont drink too much.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #22  
Grew up on the a dairy farm and then spent 7 yrs. U.S. Navy and drove OTR truck driver for a few years still can't stand to drink coffee

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #24  
I have it with a sweetener . Quit sugar years ago . But I really much prefer Cafe Au Lait and beignets !! Can 't have that to often . It will put a belly on ya faster than beer .

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #26  
I like black coffee just fine, but a I do prefer a little cream in it. I drink about 3-4 cups in the morning, every morning. I also like unsweetened ice tea.

There are two things I think about when I'm leaving home: Where will I get coffee and what's the bathroom situation like.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #27  
Black all the way, I like the taste and don’t like the extra calories with the cream and sugar.

Now I have been know to put some Bailey’s in it on the weekends.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #28  
Black all the way, I like the taste and don稚 like the extra calories with the cream and sugar.

Now I have been know to put some Baileyç—´ in it on the weekends.

:) - because there are no calories in Bailey's.

I prefer a coffee mocha (1/2 coffee, 1/2 chocolate), no whip cream, cream or sugar added. Or, I will drink it with a spoon of sugar and a micro drip of cream, but around the 3rd cup of the day it's black with nothing extra. In any case, it MUST be Dark Roast. I don't order restaurant coffee, because one batch does not suit all (yuck). Strong and Black is better.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #29  
Normally I drink it black, but if I'm somewhere that has those creamers on the table I'll have some.
Unrelated, I get a kick out of the coffee snobs that have to have beans from a certain region, etc. I get a 5 pound bag of coffee from Cash & Carry for 16.50 and grab filters when they're on sale at Winco and can make a pot of coffee for under 35 cents. In the same early 90's Mr.Coffee that I've repaired four or five times with garage sale donor parts.

edit: not to imply scardychicken is a coffee snob, compiled this while he posted.

Last edited:
   / Do you drink your coffee black?? #30  
A couple of my neighbors were discussing dogs they've owned over the years and the subject of the dumbest dog they ever had came up. Well Bob jumped the gun and boasted that he had the dumbest dog ever. Old Zeke, he said once saw me fall through the ice in the pond one winter and broke down the front door to come running out to save me. Just as I was going down for the last time, he gripped me by my coat collar, dragged me into the house, fetched a cup of coffee for me, milk and double sugar.

Geez, my friend Dick yelled "that's no dumb dog, he sounds pretty smart !" Smart, ****, Bob snarls back, "Everybody knows I don't take cream and sugar in my coffee !"