Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #91  
Black, all the way...
I used to drink it with a lot of cream (milk) and sugar. When I went in the Navy, the first thing we ran out of during a deployment was milk (powdered milk after that), so I gave up milk, and eventually, sugar.
But I don't think I'm a psychopath...

Like you Roy I learned to drink coffee black while in Service.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #92  
Coffee related - a while back I mentioned that I keep repairing my old coffee maker, noticed that it was leaking a bit for the past few days, opened it up and one of the silicone water lines had a crack right where it met the heating element. Rooted through my parts box and found a long enough replacement that I didn't have to open up a donor machine. Love having coffee ready when I get up, one of the best innovations ever.
The clock timer modules lend themselves to excellent controls for engine block heaters; they shut off after two hours so if for some reason you can't get around to it you won't be spending money to heat, or worrying about it. They are rated at 10 amps, so that's 1200 watts, which is a lot for a block heater. I think I have one of the old, old ones that stays on until it's turned off as well.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #93  
We have had 2 Tim's close in Maine, one remained open but is too far for me to go on a regular basis. My wife and I used to get one or the other sandwiches, coffee, soup andd pastries when we passed one. Great store, I miss them.

Only went to one, once...and if the one on Rt. 1A in Bangor is any indication, don't plan to visit one ever again. The service was slow, the food lousy (and cold), and the prices seemed high for what we got.
Aren't they owned by Burger King now (or maybe the other way around)?

As for coffee, don't care for it.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #95  
14263974_10154013566745939_7547236280184486988_n.jpg

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #97  
For 55+ years I have consumed coffee. For many years my preference has been dark French roast, black, no sugar or cream. I drink 4-5 cups a day, mostly before noon. Used to be able to drink coffee up until close to bedtime but can't do that now--wouldn't be able to go to sleep. As to whether or not this makes me a sociopath or a psychopath, not sure. Both?

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #98  
The best thing about black coffee is that alcohol mixes well in it. Bailies Irish Cream comes to mind.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #99  
I don't drink coffee. Never have never will. I drink lots of unsweetened ice tea, and lots of ice water. I do like a slice of lemon in my water. Once in a very great while in winter, I will drink hot chocolate. I tried a couple of cups of coffee while I was a deputy Sheriff. I hated it then and I still do. Yeah, I know... I am a little different... Who ever heard of a police officer that doesn't drink coffee? No one ever had until I came along...

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #100  
Tannins in tea makes my kidneys hurt.