Titan Attachments

/ Titan Attachments #11  
I have a single lid grapple from Titan. Good value for money.. no complaints

/ Titan Attachments
I have a grapple, pallet forks and tooth bar all bought from Titan. Not the cleanest welds but all have worked very well. No problems and free shipping.

these are the same items I'm looking to buy. Dealer wanted $800.00 for his QA pallet forks for $574.00. I see tooth bars for $400.00-$500.00. Titan is $214.00

/ Titan Attachments
Assuming you are shopping for the new MX?

I got tomahawk brand grapple and forks for my MX. Seems a good fit and good prices too. Dont know what the titan stuff runs. But tomahawk is worth a look IMO.

Tomahawk Attachments - Factory Direct

yes, shopping for the new MX. I will look the brand you mentioned.. Thanks

/ Titan Attachments #14  
I bought a used Titan 6 ft. rotary mower last year. I probably put 5 to 6 hrs on it and it worked well. It seems to be well built and plenty heavy.

The previous owner bought it new, only had it for a year but wanted a bigger one due to mowing so much property. I'm only mowing 4 to 5 acres and some of it is pretty tight getting around buildings and such so the size works for me.

/ Titan Attachments #15  
I bought 4,000 Lb clamp on forks with the spacer, 7 tooth bolt on bar, and a clamp on receiver from them over Black Friday (good Sale !!!)

They are defiantly heavy duty and well made.

Close to 300lbs and delivered in less than a week by FedUp and all for less than $420 .....

in my opinion, they are amazing .....

/ Titan Attachments #16  
I have their toothbar and clamp on forks and I think they work great! Had to do a bit of grinding to get the toothbar to fit nice and snug, but that is probably because my bucket is "used" pretty well. Good pricing on their stuff and good delivery time, no complaints at all.

/ Titan Attachments
I like the price of their Grapple, but I really don't like the weight. @815LBS It would reduce the loader lift capacity.
I may have to call and see if the 200LB grapple everything attachments has will work ok with my MX.

I don't use my grapple to rip roots out of the ground. I only use it to pick up,large rocks, limbs, trees and brush. So, the 200LB Grapple they have may work for me and not put near the added weight on my loader

/ Titan Attachments #18  
I recently had the opportunity to compare a new Titan box scrape to a used Land Pride pretty much side by side. The Land pride had slightly thicker metal in the support and tines. That is confirmed by the manufacturers specs that the Land Pride weighs 20 pounds heavier than the Titan. The Land Pride had bolted on cross supports and most of the cross supports on the Titan were welded. The land pride had weathered some of course. I was rather torn to be honest as the Titan had what I think is a better adjustment system for the tines than the land pride. The Land pride, being used, was $125 cheaper. And due to some slightly beefier areas of support it won out over the Titan. But Ill tell you I would have been fine with either of them. Just couldn't find enough reasons to pass on the savings that came this time with the used Land Pride. The Land Pride was a slightly better box. But only sightly.

/ Titan Attachments #19  
I like the price of their Grapple, but I really don't like the weight. @815LBS It would reduce the loader lift capacity.
I may have to call and see if the 200LB grapple everything attachments has will work ok with my MX.

I don't use my grapple to rip roots out of the ground. I only use it to pick up,large rocks, limbs, trees and brush. So, the 200LB Grapple they have may work for me and not put near the added weight on my loader

I think the tomahawk 66" single lid like I got is only 415#. Dont really notice any difference when compared to the OEM HD bucket.

/ Titan Attachments #20  
I have ballast box (very nice!), pallet forks, six-foot box blade, and a tree grabber from them. Fully satisfied, given the price of these items.