M7060HD12 ARRIVED!

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
It was generous of you to post a photo with the dealer's name, hope he appreciates the free advertising. Did you buy rear remotes? I saw a recent post where the remotes do NOT hold fluid for any extended period. I thought it was the cylinder on my top link as mine will bypass the oil and drop in about an hours time. Curious is yours suffer the same issue. Did the dealer include the rear work light? Also did you purchase the third function on the loader valve or is it aftermarket? Your tractor is an impressive piece of equipment, I have been told that the DPF regeneration is more efficient on the larger HP tractors. Perhaps you will share more experiences as time allows.
My experience with tractors have been a progression up the $$ ladder. Since I'm 63yo I figured if I'm ever gonna own a new tractor I should do it while I'm still strong and active. With that background, I gave two dealers a list of what I wanted on the tractor and let them make a offer. The VA dealer won out over the closer NC dealer. I use a grain drill so I wanted the rear remote and an extra remote in case I should add another hydraulic piece of equipment. I'll have to read the thread concerning the rear remote fluid issue. I ordered the rear work light and the third function is a WR Long, which is what I had on the Mahindra. It fits my hand so we'll and is very well made. Ialso had two sets of weights on the Mahindra and wished I had a third. This tractor seems to be about the same weight as the Mahindra 5035. When I attach the WR Long 4n1 bucket, I'll know a little better. That heavy bucket will take some weight off the rear axle. I love R4 tires as they have always gotten me out of mud and are easy on my clover wildlife plots. The 12 speed was a must because of the additional hydraulic output and range choices. What was a nice surprise for me was the push button FWD. No more wrestling the FWD lever in/out.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #14  
Very nice,I would suggest a counter weight before you do any serious grapple work.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #16  
I have the same setup with 300 lbs of wheel weights and non filled tires. I have yet to get the rear end up when using my grapple. I did just about tip it over on to the bucket moving stone with my 84" bucket when braking on a slight decline.
Good idea to have dome weight behind that machine.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #17  
Very nice machine!

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #18  
Grumpa Wally.
Agree the R-4 tires are a good choice. Your climate does Not provide for high Snow volume but they do not perform well in my snowy climate. In fairness, mine are not loaded, as the additional weight can be destructive when mowing large lawn expanses during a wet spring/summer. I remain curious regarding regeneration when you approach that point. High operating RPM's recomended but I am happy to be tier 3 since I tend to operate at lower engine speeds. Maybe the remote valves are different with the 7060, 12 speed, since you have a higher oil flow. Keep us posted as to your experiences, seems to be interest in how latest models are performing.

PS. Does your second rear remote have a motor spool or float detent?

Edit: kubota does weird things w/ tires. My MX is smaller than your machine. Yet they install larger R-4 tires on the rear of the MX. Yet your front R-4 tires are larger, as would be expected.

Did you buy a ride accumulator for loader? If not, Long recently introduced inexpensive aftermarket option. FYI if unaware.

Last edited:
   / M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #19  
Congrats. Very nice setup. You'll get a lot of good use from that tractor!!!! Enjoy!!!!

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
Grumpa Wally.
Agree the R-4 tires are a good choice. Your climate does Not provide for high Snow volume but they do not perform well in my snowy climate. In fairness, mine are not loaded, as the additional weight can be destructive when mowing large lawn expanses during a wet spring/summer. I remain curious regarding regeneration when you approach that point. High operating RPM's recomended but I am happy to be tier 3 since I tend to operate at lower engine speeds. Maybe the remote valves are different with the 7060, 12 speed, since you have a higher oil flow. Keep us posted as to your experiences, seems to be interest in how latest models are performing.

PS. Does your second rear remote have a motor spool or float detent?

Edit: kubota does weird things w/ tires. My MX is smaller than your machine. Yet they install larger R-4 tires on the rear of the MX. Yet your front R-4 tires are larger, as would be expected.

Did you buy a ride accumulator for loader? If not, Long recently introduced inexpensive aftermarket option. FYI if unaware.

I ordered the rears loaded as well as 315# weights per wheel to handle the heavy WR Long 4n1 bucket I will also use with the tractor. The second valve is not detent as I may never use but ordered just in case I purchase another front attachment in the future, such as a Land Shark. The Mahindra 5035 I had prior to this tractor handled the up/down jolting of the WR Long bucket pretty well. I will see how this tractor handles the jolting. I assume about the same as the Mahindra as they are very close in weight. Thanks for the info on the accumulator from WR Long, they really make quality equipment. We in NC are fortunate to have some great tractor equipment manufacturers right here.