ROPS canopy

/ ROPS canopy #1  

kjg26

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti DK55
Im looking to add a sunshade/canopy to my ROPS. Looking for aftermarket options. Id prefer something stout...maybe something with a metal frame all the way around and then fiberglass.

/ ROPS canopy #2  
Call your local dealership and see what they have. The ones close to me usually stock them. The dealership was actually the cheapest place I found to buy one.

/ ROPS canopy
What's everyone think about the Femco Inc Tuff Top?

/ ROPS canopy #4  
I put a Femco Tuff Top on about 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Happy with it and seems well built. Instructions are not great though. A bit fiddly to assemble and I had to do some mods to get it mounted

/ ROPS canopy #5  
I looked at them. Didn’t buy one because I haul my tractor from time to time and don’t want to take it off when I do.

/ ROPS canopy #6  
I put a fiberglass canopy on my tractor a couple years ago. Nice in the summer. Only complaint - certain speeds and my driveway condition set up a vibration that is annoying. The solution - go either a little faster or a little slower down the driveway. Problem solved.

BTW - I got the canopy from the local Kubota dealer. Its actually a Kubota canopy.

/ ROPS canopy #7  
I bought a Westendorf poly canopy. It's a two piece that's held together with 3M tape. It's supposed to be better than fiberglass because it will bend to a degree without breaking. It's also "easy off" which depends on your definition of easy. I just put it on the trailer backwards to tow, which isn't often. I really like it.

/ ROPS canopy #8  
Masters Farm Supply in Florida. Aluminum diamond plate for fiberglass price. Ask for Carolyn. Google is your friend; I’m not connected with them in any way.

/ ROPS canopy #9  
Two different types of canopies here.
Tractor canopies by Sun Guard and Rhinohide

They both have a quick removal set up.

They both have good videos from customers.

Both rated up to 60mph being trailered if not removed.

Plan on getting one also. Not even summer and already triple digits.

/ ROPS canopy #10  
$50 golf cart canopy off the local Craigslist, plus custom-made (read homemade) metal frame.

L61bcft.jpg

qqT0cas.jpg

7NeIScN.jpg

1osAm4A.jpg