Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #80,391  
Off to work this morning, 6ーC with a forecast top of 11, got pelted by hailstones when I opened the gate to leave and more to greet me when I arrived at work 1.5 hours later.
Should have worn a hat as they sting when they hit and I have no natural protection anymore (hair).
Stupid horses are wandering around in it even though they have a stable to stand in with feed.
Supposed to cut a dead limb off a tree when I get home but I may just wait until it warms up a bit, I'll just keep out of its way as I know it will fall on me if I go near it, it's not near anything so not going to do any damage.

I looked up Lang Lang on the map...looks like a cool place to live. We don't typically get hail in the winter here, only rarely during a summer thunderstorm.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,392  
69 going to 85.

Rain missed us yesterday...and I started work outside before sunrise since is was predicted by noon...but I didn't finish until 5pm, so kind of glad it stayed south.

Tilled my biggest food plot and planted buckwheat and crimson clover. Unless we get an early frost, the buckwheat should have enough time to make seed, and the clover should be a good ground cover over winter, and flower nicely in spring. I ran out of clover seed, so need to hit the store tomorrow and finish planting one area. Then mowed the frisbee field to have ready for taking my son's Brittany puppy for play. When he arrived, he told me and his girlfriend had taken the puppy on a 6 mile hike, and expected to have to carry the puppy a good bit...but the puppy walked on leash the whole distance and still had energy to play when done. Yikes.

PJ, congrats on the ducks. I, too, and not aware of their pond cleansing talents, unless maybe to eat the duckweed off the top.

RNG, is it pic time for the van, yet?

Randy, you know we needed to see you dressed up as Boris. I've never been to one of those events, but when my son and I were driving into Astoria, Oregon a few years ago, it just happened to be the day they have their annual "The Goonies" festival, and folks were dressed all over town as characters. They put on a big event to celebrate the making of the movie there...I had never seen it, but my son said he watched it over and over as a kid on the VCR (I guess I was at work). Well, when we got home, I finally watched it, and could see how kids liked it.

Don, I was string trimming a section of fencing yesterday and thought of you...and how much you probably miss it :) . All your trimming should have gotten you in shape for the Two Step.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,393  
Good morning all, 66 going to 81 with a 20-60% chance of showers. Got some wiring done on the lathe yesterday, hope to finish today, will see. Going to be a good day today.

Prayers for all in need. Have a great day Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #80,395  
Ed wiring is way above my pay grade

abunchofidiots cool name welcome to good morning thread

/ Good morning!!!! #80,396  
wngsprd you are making me tired reading what you do in a day

/ Good morning!!!! #80,397  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 64° with mostly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 81° with a thunderstorm this morning. Got 1/2 of fields cut yesterday. Took a long time for it to dry enough to cut. So I was mowing in the hottest time of day. Hope to get rest of the fields cut today. If we do not get forecast thunderstorms this morning. Pond Maintenance this morning. May take awhile. It did not get done last week even though it was on list.

Drew, I got confirmation call for tomorrows MRI. Surprised yours did not offer that. Well that is if you do have an appointment. :mur:

Spent time with wife yesterday looking at Kitchen Islands.Look like that will be my winter home improvement project.

PJ, around my area ducks and geese are nice to look at on someone elses place. Leave a mess wherever they go. Best thing to help clean a lake/pond is arearation.

Don, maybe if those tractors were painted orange you could find that secret place.

Prayers for those in need.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,398  
60 degrees heading to 72. Feels great after all this heat. Humidity will be 92% later so it will be sticky as soon as the sun comes out. Trend continues till thursday when it will finally dry out a bit.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,399  
over an inch of rain last night, and likely some storms this afternoon. Definitely a quiet indoor day.
Well, first go foodshopping, then perhaps continue to declutter my second floor.

ABOI, welcome. Did you always live North of Staunton or did you try to get as far away from DC as possible? ;) Looks like you live in the woods
way up high. Must be pretty.

Hope Jay is doing ok. Maybe we can send some prayers his way today just to make sure.

I owned a Radio Shack for five years and had no qualms about working on DC equipment.
AC can light up your life...need to practice good working habits and just be extra careful and steady
in making connections. No live wires...
Whenever I hire an electrician I always ask if they are licensed. Surprising how many say oh my boss is. yeah?
He's back in the office booking appointments.
I am always willing to pay for competent electricians.
Wiring up an AC motor should be fairly straightforward. Ed will do fine and soon we'll be seeing a big hunk of metal
spinning around.

Don does your something for everyone community have a woodworking and/or metal working shop?

coffee is done, time to go freeze in the supermarket.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,400  
Phil, any damage up your way locally from the big storms recently? Coastal areas getting quite a workout.