Cell phone holders in Vehicles ??

/ Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #11  
I have a shallow tray - dead center, top of the dash. One folded shop towel - lay the cell phone up there. Good reception - easy access.

I also have this on my F150. Works great EXCEPT - when the sun shines on it the phone overheats and shuts off.

/ Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #12  
For our vehicles, I buy from ProClip USA, they are custom made for each vehicle and phone and work extremely well.

I bought a ProClip for my F-250. Hated to spend the money, but it was worth it! I've tried the air vent clips, cupholders, etc. over the years and never liked any of them.

/ Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #13  
WoW - KennyG - my situation is an F-150 also. Have to be aware of the condition you describe. Too bad cell phones don't have solar recharge ability.

/ Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #14  
   / Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #15  
   / Cell phone holders in Vehicles ??
   / Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #17  
Just to point out the obvious. Turn the damned thing OFF and put it in your pocket. You ain't supposed to use it while driving anyhow.

/ Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #18  
I bought one with about a 1 foot gooseneck. Primarily so I could clip it up various places to use with my cell phone as a remote camera.
585440d1546373394-cell-phone-holders-vehicles-backup2-jpg

/edit - maybe 18"?
But EVERY holder I've tried in a vehicle was not easily used with my Android phones. Swiping, typing etc. for GPS use was usually a pain. And GPS use is my primary phone application while driving.

If I need hands on use of the cell phone in the truck/car I prefer my TFY Sport Armband strapped on my wrist, like a BIG watch. This let's me do things like punch buttons for voice recording, swipe for GPS use, answer phone etc. with a firm backing.

Attachments

• backup2.jpg
    backup2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:
   / Cell phone holders in Vehicles ?? #19  
I just broke down and bought a new truck that came with blue tooth. :laughing: It works great with calls and for texts it reads them to you and sends an automatic message that you're driving and will answer later. The back up camera sure makes hooking up the trailer so much easier!

/ Cell phone holders in Vehicles ??
Just to point out the obvious. Turn the damned thing OFF and put it in your pocket. You ain't supposed to use it while driving anyhow.
You seem angry.Happy new year..