Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,621  
Whoops... Loose drag link end Bolt....:laughing:

View attachment 586495View attachment 586496

Can't believe I found the nut and lock washer, (40 feet away) .

Added some red locktite I should check for loose fasteners at least every couple seasons.

Back together and finished plowing:thumbsup:

That brings back memories. The picture on the left reminds me of a girfriend I had in the 7th grade.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,622  
Whoops... Loose drag link end Bolt....:laughing:

View attachment 586495View attachment 586496

Can't believe I found the nut and lock washer, (40 feet away) .

Added some red locktite I should check for loose fasteners at least every couple seasons.

Back together and finished plowing:thumbsup:

I think I would freak out if I lost a bolt that is that important during a snow cleaning and would have to go to a nearest dealer or automobile store . Lucky for you to have found it, someone was on your side for sure.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,623  
That brings back memories. The picture on the left reminds me of a girfriend I had in the 7th grade.

LOL reminds me of my first girl friend cross eyed, pretty and built like a Kioti tractor lol

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,624  
LOL reminds me of my first girl friend cross eyed, pretty and built like a Kioti tractor lol

:laughing::laughing: Nice finish , Great ergonomics and tough but refined...

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,625  
Re: Pictures of your snow weapons. New Front Chains and Bought another set

Craig-list special I got stupid cheap. should have bought all the overstock & resold them. Soft cab is so much better than no cab!

This is the brand.
Tractor Cab Enclosure for Kubota L45 TLB - Black

It sure is. I had a 5518 Honda tractor which I was doing 40 city driveways with. I was always wet and cold but as soon as I installed the plastic cab, I was out of the snow that always was blowing in my face. What a difference that made. Then I vented some heat back from the motor which was another welcoming install.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,626  
My 'hack' for clearing the snow chute is a 3" aluminum 'washer' or disc firmly screwed or lag bolted onto the end of an old shovel handle.
Just wide enough to be effective but not so wide as to not be able to push it thru the snow clog.
Used this for the last 3-4 years and like it best.
Beats using a narrow shovel hands down.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,627  
IMG_20190110_153345.jpg Added Vbar chains to the rear this year and had some old auto chains for the front. Much better traction pushing on ice, and going up and down steep grades.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,628  
I got a mini shovel set (round and square ends) at tractor supply for like $6. Mounted one to the blower with mounts that cost 2x as much as the shovel.

Mine's only clogged 1 or 2 times in the last 5 years though. So.....whatever.

https://i.imgur.com/cf7Whhd.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,629  
I got a mini shovel set (round and square ends) at tractor supply for like $6. Mounted one to the blower with mounts that cost 2x as much as the shovel.

Mine's only clogged 1 or 2 times in the last 5 years though. So.....whatever.

https://i.imgur.com/cf7Whhd.jpg

Where did you get the mounts? I have been looking, and like the type we used in my fire service days. They are ungodly expensive though.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,630  
Where did you get the mounts? I have been looking, and like the type we used in my fire service days. They are ungodly expensive though.
Probably Amazon ...where else. I'll see if I can find em in my history.