Buying Advice New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions
I’m going to Messick’s in Elizabethtown, PA on Monday and will see if I can gain further clarity on this.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #52  
Finally going to let the poor old 8N rest some?

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #53  
For potential buyer's sake I hope it's just fluff left off. Makes it a high value purchase for sure.

Would be nice to have them both sitting side by side. And then look beyond the surface.

I'm a loyal Kubota owner. Always thought Kubota made it very easy to tell what you got for your money. Now it appears they've muddied the waters a bit.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #54  
For potential buyer's sake I hope it's just fluff left off. Makes it a high value purchase for sure.

Would be nice to have them both sitting side by side. And then look beyond the surface.

I'm a loyal Kubota owner. Always thought Kubota made it very easy to tell what you got for your money. Now it appears they've muddied the waters a bit.

Dealer I was at had a L4060 sitting next to the L3560 Limited I tested. Other than the things stated- lights, mirrors, step, cruise control- I couldn't find a single thing on the L4060 that wasn't on the L3560. I may have missed something due to my lack of familiarity with the Grand Ls, but the salesman couldn't find anything else either.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #55  
Dealer I was at had a L4060 sitting next to the L3560 Limited I tested. Other than the things stated- lights, mirrors, step, cruise control- I couldn't find a single thing on the L4060 that wasn't on the L3560. I may have missed something due to my lack of familiarity with the Grand Ls, but the salesman couldn't find anything else either.

Then unless tractorable finds something, sounds like it's just fluff.

I haven't did a "build" of the two versions, has anyone? Might see something in the features list that we've missed?

Finally going to let the poor old 8N rest some?

Yea, been resisting the desire for a new tractor and getting my financial ducks in a row before dropping $30K on a new machine.

Last edited:
   / New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #57  
Oh man, going from a 8n to a L3560 is going to feel like light-years difference. Even just going from our '81 4x4 Ford was a huge leap.

Oh man, going from a 8n to a L3560 is going to feel like light-years difference. Even just going from our '81 4x4 Ford was a huge leap.

Interestingly, the 8N and L3560 share the same wheelbase (70in vs 71in) which is a very nice size for a small homestead. However, the L3560 has 1000lbs more weight, 4WD, and all the other goodies. Also considering the L4060. I’m sure it’ll be like stepping into a new dimension.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #59  
Our son is now looking at an L3560 ROPS model. Since there's so much talk in this thread about the cabbed model on here how does everyone feel about the power of this tractor? I've heard comments about it being underpowered. It's not likely our son will be using it for PTO work rarely if ever.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #60  
Yes the exchange rate sucks right now. Even a B2601 with loader, backhoe, mower, tiller and snow blower came in at $47,000.

I'm waiting for the money to even out if it ever does again before I buy anything again. When I bought my B2620 in 2013 the money was at par, so I got a really good deal on it.

If I could buy them for the US prices I see on these forums, I'd have a couple Kubota's in my yard, LOL.

Yes indeed, but if you play your cards right, you can sell your current tractor to a American, which is what I will do if I ever upgrade from my current BX 25. Toronto is only a bit more than an hour away from Buffalo!