Buying Advice New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #41  
I'll struggle to believe Kubota would leave off $200 worth of lights, step, mirrors and deduct $2500 from the price.

I don't. Some car companies will "leave off" the cruise control - consisting of the $20 stalk on the steering wheel. The computer can still do cruise. If there's a competing tractor at a particular price point, and they don't have one at that same price point, they need to make something fit. But they don't want to just discount the tractor they already have - lots of people are paying full price for that, so you'd be leaving money on the table. So you make a "new tractor" that is less attractive to those with cash burning a hole in their pocket, but is good enough for those who $2,500 difference is important.

It's very akin to home brand cornflakes. They're usually the same cornflakes, just discounted and in an uglier box. The marketers call it market segmentation.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #42  
Yes, not unbelievable, since there is a huge markup on tractors and autos to begin with.

Just like all these other off shore brands. They start out cheap, then as soon as they start selling, all of a sudden they are the same price as Kubota and John Deere.

I wanted a new L3560 cab, but no way I am paying the 50 grand they want for them here. That's what they are here with a loader on them.

I'll just keep my B2620 and my 1955 Allis Chalmers and dress warmer, LOL.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #43  
We shall see. :)

Obviously we can't rely on the salesmen since we've already heard conflicting info. :)

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #44  
Ya, the brochure only says HST Plus transmission, but it doesn't give any details like the Grand L full line brochure does.
They've left it pretty vague.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #45  
Yes, not unbelievable, since there is a huge markup on tractors and autos to begin with.

Just like all these other off shore brands. They start out cheap, then as soon as they start selling, all of a sudden they are the same price as Kubota and John Deere.

I wanted a new L3560 cab, but no way I am paying the 50 grand they want for them here. That's what they are here with a loader on them.

I'll just keep my B2620 and my 1955 Allis Chalmers and dress warmer, LOL.

$50 grand!!!

Forget that. I will stick with my humble BX25, thanks.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions
$50 grand!!!

Forget that. I will stick with my humble BX25, thanks.

50 grand Canadian is about right given the 1.32 CND to 1 USD exchange rate.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #47  
50 grand Canadian is about right given the 1.32 CND to 1 USD exchange rate.

Yeah, the quote I have right now for L3560HSTC-LE with loaded R4s LA 805 FEL and nothing else is in the low/mid 30s USD(Low/mid 40s CAD). Trading in the 3301 takes a good bit off, but I'm still debating if I want to spend so much money on a tractor I honestly don't need more than a handful of times a year, just to be comfortable.

Plus if I trade in the L3301 a BX or B moves from "fun to have" to "should probably have" due to all the yard work I do with the L3301 that the L3560 would be less suited to.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions
Yea, then you have to factor in the options like third function on the loader, rear remotes, top and tilt, mid PTO, taxes, implements.....the price on these things can snowball in a heartbeat.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #49  
Yes the exchange rate sucks right now. Even a B2601 with loader, backhoe, mower, tiller and snow blower came in at $47,000.

I'm waiting for the money to even out if it ever does again before I buy anything again. When I bought my B2620 in 2013 the money was at par, so I got a really good deal on it.

If I could buy them for the US prices I see on these forums, I'd have a couple Kubota's in my yard, LOL.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #50  
Just got back from the dealer. I have pictures I need to upload, but the gist of it is:

Autothrottle-Yes
Stall Guard-yes
Electronic HST+-Yes
Loader Power up-Yes
Front Light Wiring-Maybe. They looked for it in the stereo slot, and couldn't see it. It's either left off or tucked down in somewhere.
I didn't check auto HDS.

Speaking to the dealer's rep, he was as baffled as some of us at the way Kubota's gone about this. He'd love to see an MX or L4701 with an economy cab.

Now I wait for the paper quotes and then have to decide.

My impressions compared to my L3301-Much quieter, even from the outside. Hydro whine is basically nonexistent. Turns really well. Loader control stick is much more comfortable, though was a bit stiff-probably due to cold oil, it clearly hadn't been warmed up in advance. Feels planted, even with unloaded tires. There's a ramp up onto a gravel lot where you can get a bit off camber. Felt really solid. Loader is easy to keep level. Seat is really nice, even if it's not the air ride. Only real complaint was it felt...stuttery going over the asphalt, but new R4s do that.