Photo Posting How To

/ Photo Posting How To #141  
:laughing: Now you can send pictures after reading this :D.

You can't send pictures stored in your computer. Your first picture is the only way in a PM. It is used with offsite photo sites, so I have never used it.

But I had an idea, just tried it and it works. If the picture is posted anywhere online, you can open the picture in a new tab, copy the URL and paste it in the box and click OK:

View attachment 598715

I just sent you a PM with your chainsaw pictures.

"If the picture is posted anywhere online"<<<<<<<<<<<That almost sound like I have to put my pictures on Imgur and or I hate PB first before I can PM you, THAT SUCKS. I like posting from my laptop downloads. See this is why my lunch time ringtone on my phone is this>>>>>>>>>>>> Everly Brothers - Problems (1958) [Long Version, High Quality Sound, Subtitled] - YouTube

/ Photo Posting How To #142  
When I tried to post on that URL nothing happened, I clicked on the first Imgur option so I dont what to click on to post on the URL. The first two are from laptop, I like posting picture that way. Bet you cant guess where the last picture is from, well it is a lot easier than PB, that site is miserable.

IMG-2223.JPG

InkedIMG-2286_LI.jpg

d8URltLl.jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #143  
"If the picture is posted anywhere online"<<<<<<<<<<<That almost sound like I have to put my pictures on Imgur and or I hate PB first before I can PM you, THAT SUCKS. -------------

Anywhere online includes TractorByNet, or any other website. I don't use photo hosting websites, but they work also, as you demonstrated.

Here is a picture from a Ranger forum that I am on:

Well it didn't work here, got this message:

error.PNG

But it did work in a PM. :confused3:

Will try it with your last picture using the URL box after clicking the Picture Frame above:

d8URltLl.jpg

That worked with this URL: https://i.imgur.com/d8URltLl.jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #144  
When I tried to post on that URL nothing happened, I clicked on the first Imgur option so I dont what to click on to post on the URL. The first two are from laptop, I like posting picture that way. Bet you cant guess where the last picture is from, well it is a lot easier than PB, that site is miserable.

--------------------------------------------------

d8URltLl.jpg
Don't have to guess, the URL shows where it is from: https://i.imgur.com/d8URltLl.jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #145  
Anywhere online includes TractorByNet, or any other website. I don't use photo hosting websites, but they work also, as you demonstrated.

Here is a picture from a Ranger forum that I am on:

Well it didn't work here, got this message:

View attachment 598870

But it did work in a PM. :confused3:

Will try it with your last picture using the URL box after clicking the Picture Frame above:

View attachment 598875

That worked with this URL: https://i.imgur.com/d8URltLl.jpg

This may sound funny to you but I was about 3 minutes trying to delete that error message off my screen, I even loaded up the page twice, trying to figure out how to get that off, then I read your post, HA HA................. :ashamed:
I'm gonna try a PM post and see if I can send a picture to you.

/ Photo Posting How To #146  
Looks like I got it from my end, I C&P the one with the red circle on the PM>> URL. I Haven't tried from a TBN thread yet, might try that next.

InkedIMG-2286_LI.jpg

hYtcAzO.jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #147  
This may sound funny to you but I was about 3 minutes trying to delete that error message off my screen, I even loaded up the page twice, trying to figure out how to get that off, then I read your post, HA HA................. :ashamed:
:laughing:
I'm gonna try a PM post and see if I can send a picture to you.

Yep, the picture came through on the PM.

/ Photo Posting How To #148  
:laughing:

Yep, the picture came through on the PM.

C&P<<<I almost forgot what I meant by that, Copy&Paste, there maybe now I can remember it.

So ok then thanks for your tech help, I'll keep you in mine for future difficulty's.:thumbsup:

/ Photo Posting How To #149  
OK :thumbsup:

/ Photo Posting How To #150  

I do not either, tho I have in the past. The danger is that if you do not pay for the hosting service, it can go away without any warning. Same with "free" web page hosting. My old ISP (Verizon) used to host my web page. Then they deleted it without any warning.

TBN has been the most reliable photo hosting service I have used, and I uploaded my first photos here over 15y ago.

How many pix have you uploaded to TBN, XFAXMAN?

Last edited: