Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,731  
Is it me, or are we revisiting 2017/Page 101/ Reply #1105 again? Link.. https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/165292-everythingattachments-com-101.html

I'm sure there are more ridiculous rants prior to that one, but thanks for contributing.
Travis

YES it's 100% you. The two post have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with one another.

Try re-reading the post. It clrarly states " I ORDERED" and then clearly states the peropn on the phone 'ARGUED" with me on if I did or did not have a LOADING DOCK.

Here's my proof that your employee Jerry was the one who gave me the worlds worst customer service. Proof I ordered the item and then a cancellation from Jerry "BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A LOADING DOCK" which I clearly do and can prove that through google earth.

SO rather than question ME how about you pull Jerry on the carpet and ask him why he lost your company over $2,000 in sales because he thought he knew more than a customer.

Bottom like lousy customer service.

bgt.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,732  
YES it's 100% you. The two post have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with one another.

Try re-reading the post. It clrarly states " I ORDERED" and then clearly states the peropn on the phone 'ARGUED" with me on if I did or did not have a LOADING DOCK.

Here's my proof that your employee Jerry was the one who gave me the worlds worst customer service. Proof I ordered the item and then a cancellation from Jerry "BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A LOADING DOCK" which I clearly do and can prove that through google earth.

SO rather than question ME how about you pull Jerry on the carpet and ask him why he lost your company over $2,000 in sales because he thought he knew more than a customer.

Bottom like lousy customer service.

View attachment 625664

Jerry generally does not talk to customers about shipping. I'm guessing it was Rick and I can't personally say what was or was not discussed, but I'll look into it.
One thing I see is that no business name was entered.
Another requirement is for the business to be staffed during business hours.
A "loading dock" isn't a requirement if the customer has other means of offloading.

Thanks for being civil about it.
I do apologize for the inconvenience. You're welcome to contact me directly if you are interested in future items.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,733  
Jerry generally does not talk to customers about shipping. I'm guessing it was Rick and I can't personally say what was or was not discussed, but I'll look into it.
One thing I see is that no business name was entered.
Another requirement is for the business to be staffed during business hours.
A "loading dock" isn't a requirement if the customer has other means of offloading.

Thanks for being civil about it.
I do apologize for the inconvenience. You're welcome to contact me directly if you are interested in future items.
Travis

"A loading dock isn't a requirement, if the customer has other means of offloading"
Really????
I was told that items cannot be delivered directly to me.
I mentioned that I could offload with my Kubota L48.
Nope!
Can't do!
Something changed in the past month or two??

/ Everything Attachments #1,734  
Many freight companies have their own requirements, they even consider farms to be the same as residences and have a surcharge to deliver to them.
But they will deliver to a business address with no surcharges , never made sense to me they would deliver to a place just a couple of miles from me with no surcharges that has no loading dock and not much of a forklift but not to the farm with forks and people ready to go.

/ Everything Attachments #1,735  
Many freight companies have their own requirements, they even consider farms to be the same as residences and have a surcharge to deliver to them.
But they will deliver to a business address with no surcharges , never made sense to me they would deliver to a place just a couple of miles from me with no surcharges that has no loading dock and not much of a forklift but not to the farm with forks and people ready to go.

Good point!
I recently bought forks from EA.
Had to be shipped to a business (friend), that inconveniently for me, was 8 miles away.
Business has no loading dock, and no way to unload. I then had to winch the pallet onto my trailer.
All deliveries in this area come with lift gate anyway.

Delivery to the business was in a convoluted business complex.
Could have instead been unloaded right on the street in front of my property.
Absolutely no maneuvering necessary for the driver.
Much quicker,..... right on his straight through route!
I could have unloaded it.

/ Everything Attachments #1,736  
Main reason I never ordered. I’ve forked many things off of trucks at my residence. Don’t know why I can’t with EA.

/ Everything Attachments #1,737  
Full blown staffed commercial business, staffed during business hours so a 53' semi can show up, unannounced, be unloaded, and leave. Not a home business, farm, ranch, jobsite or otherwise unstaffed location. I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand. Will someone please call me tomorrow? Anyone? PLEASE???? 828-464-1200 and ask for Travis. Maybe I can explain more clearly on the phone than our outlined explanation here on the website, which has been the same for YEARS: (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) has a huge free shipping zone!!

/ Everything Attachments #1,738  
If someone will call me, I will be glad to clearly explain. Maybe the person can translate and give a different point of view. It's very simple, actually, and I'm glad to talk to TBN members, even if you're not ordering. Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,739  
Driving 8 miles is an inconvenience???
dang, my daughter and grand kids must inconvenience me all the time then!

/ Everything Attachments #1,740  
On a happier note, I got my Wicked Grapple today after free shipping and over 3 weeks early. :thumbsup: I gladly took the trailer to the FedEx depot after dropping off a load of (s)crap at the local dump, picking up the wife's prescription and stopping at the Kioti dealer. We live 40 - 50 miles from any good sized towns and always multi-task our errands.

Got it home, dumped the bucket and had it hooked up and running in less than 30 minutes. The only issue was that the "wrong" coupling were installed. I changed my coupling request twice due to getting a new tractor. Apparently, the second change did not get communicated to the shop guys. I would not like to tussle with whoever put that quick connect on - it took all I had to get it off! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.