What's fer Breakfast?

/ What's fer Breakfast? #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Hey Grandpa, what's fer breakfast?

2c9e051980e707332b86834cdfc1cb81.jpg

Stupid show in a lot of ways and I probably wouldn't like the most of the people in person, but I got a kick out of it.

This morning, it's gruel. Cinnamon, raisin and brown sugar gruel, otherwise known as oatmeal. Plus coffee. Can't leave that out.

/ What's fer Breakfast? #2  
Best show ever on TV. CLEAN and there were some talented people on that show and as guest.

/ What's fer Breakfast? #3  
Eggos!

My wife canned lots of different kinds of jam. We try to find different stuff every morning to use it up on.
Last year she made her first batch of maple syrup from one of our large maple trees.
Paired nicely with the jaM :)

/ What's fer Breakfast? #4  
Barbie Benton !

/ What's fer Breakfast? #5  
I think it was mostly a country music showcase with a lot of quick snippets of humor thrown in. It was a kind of countrified Laugh In. I thought it was great at the time - still do. They just don't seem to have shows like that any more. Oh, wait, I wouldn't know. I can't get television reception where I live now.

/ What's fer Breakfast? #7  
I have to admit, Granpa ate most of the same things I did while growing up, YUM YUM.

/ What's fer Breakfast? #9  
Yep, I was a regular watcher of that program, both for the music and for the humor.

/ What's fer Breakfast? #10  
To this day,banjo players give Granpa credit for some of their licks. To wit,we saw Mike Snider last week at Turkey Track Bluegrass Festival, Waldron Ar where he honored Granpa with a "Clawhammer"medley.