Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,991  
No, but apparently the steering was not a direct gear like the Farmall was. The knob ended up at a different o'clock each time I used it, even though it stay at the same place on the steering wheel.

Bananas are not the highest on the potassium list. 15 others have more potassium than bananas.
15 Foods That Pack More Potassium Than a Banana

I liked that Potassium article. Is "Healthline" a regular source for you? If so, I'll bookmark it and look for more topics.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,992  
It just started raining here and when I checked local/regional Dopplers there were no echoes. Maybe the particulate matter from my smoking ribs "seeded" the clouds overhead.

It drizzled here all day yesterday, and the only time it showed on radar was when it turned to harder rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,993  
Why the lines at Home Depot? Maybe it's time to move back to Giddings. :)

They are only allowing so many people in a store, HEB, Randalls, and Costco also have lines outside.
Hmm, Drive 45 min to the Home Depot every time or wait in line once a year, it's a wash.

Kyle, 254 counties in Texas, 84 have corvid-19 cases, your county is still with 0 cases.

The stay at home order has many exclusions, the only thing closed that has affected me so far was getting a hair cut. The near-by hospitals are still empty, standing by.

Texas
13235 Tested
6 cases in our town - 0 deaths
19 cases in our county - 0 deaths
974 cases statewide - 12 deaths

Ron a week ago we were tied how are we now, comparing a warm state to a cold state.

Good morning! 65˚F, partly cloudy heading to the mid 80s.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #108,994  
Good Morning!!!! 37F @ 4:00AM. Plenty of sunshine. High 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Crazy weather yesterday, with hail in the morning, rain in the afternoon, and blue skies for the sunset. We'll be back in the 70s next week.

L4N, High Cube shipping containers are 9.5' high, if that helps.

That's what happens when people with no expertise in a field are granted decision authority, Eric.:thumbsdown:

Would knurling that shaft enlarge it enough to let the pulley grip it, Kyle?

Data transfers to the iPhone went off without a hitch yesterday, even though I couldn't tell that anything had changed. Maybe Einstein was wrong about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?:confused2:

Saw a review for a very inexpensive image processing software yesterday, and downloaded it to give it a try. Seems to work just as well as my ancient version of PhotoShop, and does a lot more, too. It's called Affinity Photo, it is on sale now for $24.99, and runs under MacOS, iOS, and Windows. Perhaps the best feature is a comprehensive collection of tutorial videos that had me doing most of the usual PhotoShop tasks in just an hour or so. It's also a stand alone application, instead of Adobe's current subscription model.

Propane line was still holding pressure yesterday, so it'll get buried today.

Got a hankering for a Caesar salad yesterday, and found a vegan version of the dressing that can be made without oil. It's based on hummus, which uses sesame seeds, but I also found a recipe for hummus that substitutes sunflower butter instead. Now to just find all the ingredients on Amazon that aren't sold out...

Thursdays are usually taken up with supply runs to town, but not this week. Shelter in place is the order of the day, for as long as I can hold out.

Chico replaced their mayor at yesterday's special city council meeting, just a few hours after the old mayor declared a state of emergency and put the city manager in charge. The first order of business for the new mayor, who held the position for a few years a while back, was to rescind the SOE. It's a step in the right direction, and away from catering to drug abusers and freeloaders, policies that are ruining that small town.

Hang in there, gang, Friday's comin'!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,995  
Texas
13235 Tested
6 cases in our town - 0 deaths
19 cases in our county - 0 deaths
974 cases statewide - 12 deaths

Ron a week ago we were tied how are we now, comparing a warm state to a cold state.
.\

No report on on how many tested.

2295 positive in state. 43 deaths.

Oakland county, 543 positive. 10 deaths.

Detroit, Wayne county, 1,122 Positive. 21 deaths.
Some of the hospitals are reporting that they are full. Sending patients to other hospitals in system.

I should mention that Detroit/Wayne population is 1.8 million. Oakland County is 1.2 Million.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #108,996  
good morning all. Bright blue sky, a lot colder this morning at 40 but warming up to 66.
I'm off to infectious disease doc this morning after waiting forever for appt.
I think he will tell me the two most common diseases other than Lymes from a tick bite do not fit my symptoms, which they don't.
So I think he will send me on my way, fine, just so he clears me. I'm done taking antibiotics and nausea meds and feel pretty good, other than back.
Maybe I fixed myself...

Hope you all have a good day.

I think I'll wear my mask in that waiting room...

/ Good morning!!!! #108,997  
Good morning. 38 now with clear skies! Supposed to get to near 65 later. Today will be time to rest the WiFi extender!

County I live in has 3 cases of COVID-19, 0 deaths. The first confirmed case has recovered already.

Not much traffic where I live normally, now, it is really quiet. Does make shooting groundhogs on the other side of the road easier, don稚 have to wait for the car to go by. :laughing:

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,998  
24F clear upper 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :licking:
Mrs. would like small version buck board wagon to pull behind Kubota...hmmm
Plans for today...4"+ snow covering ground so no yard work etc.,long walk about might look for antler shed droppings other than that. :confused3:

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,999  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 44ー with mostly clear skies this morning. Heading to 56ー with rain in late pm. Walk with Sassy went well yesterday. I did OK also. Did not get much done. Spent way to much time on phone talking to people that are dealing with stay at home order. I am starting day 13. Ate last of my fresh food yesterday. Everything I have left is either canned or frozen. Report of local stores are is shelves are starting to getting restocked. Sams and Costco reports are very few people in stores midday. Rush is in morning when they have senior hours. :eek:
Talked to neighbor who works at GM proving grounds. He was out with family for a walk. Yesterday was his first day working from home. He had to turn in a project car he was working on. A next model Vette. I offered to let him put it in my barn if he needed to bring it home. :D Kept at least 6+ feet away from him.
Going to get snowblower off JD mower and put mower on today. May start vacuuming pond. I like 50 degree temperatures to work outside.
Still need gas for lawn equipment. But going to work around it.

Kind of hard to respond to all post today. Everyone be safe and healthy.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,000  
Good morning. It’s 68° and overcast this morning. This afternoon should be only partly cloudy and 87°.

I’m thinking .. I’ll light one of my burn piles with our low winds this morning. I will practice 6’ social distancing from it though .. . There are two live oak trees, badly needing trimming, near the burn pile so .. that will give me plenty to do while monitoring the fire.

The four counties surrounding us all have 1 case except for Wharton County with 3 .. we’re still zero so far (knock wood).

We now have cases in 82 of 254 Counties.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Hope everyone has a good .. but safe day today.

Prayers to all.