Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #109,011  
No. I saw an article about foods that have more potassium than bananas a while back and was looking for it, this was close.

Thanks. I eat most of these regularly, but was worried that it's hard to keep fresh bananas around now.

BTW, I've never seen such a handsome Home Depot as yours (Georgetown?). I wondered if that is their new store façade or if it's a Georgetown zoning requirement.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,012  
A crisp and sunny 26ºF for today's low temperature; a clear and sunny 33ºF presently; and I anticipate a sunny afternoon with high temperature in the low 50ºF's. A beautiful day to appreciate and a great day to remove the accumulating "pies" on the driveway before they get to become a Vibram® sole design imprint waffle. I do not know how the dog does it, but somehow, some way, he can drop a pattern where I will step. I do need to make a "supply" run this PM to a small independent family operated Wine & Spirits store. I'd rather support them than some big chain. I was able to order it for takeout/pickup, and the person that I spoke to seemed to appreciate the patronage and taking advantage of the pickup option. It was easier to order booze than a pizza or sub. This is surreal.

RNG- I am glad that yo can post about your pucker moment. I would have skid marked my undies

Bill- I drove my Tundra through Montreal rush hour traffic and I can attest that those drivers make Costa Rica drivers look like pansy @r$ed sissies. :eek:?. I saw as much estrogenic energy there as was occasionally exhibited at the State Hospital when a catfight between 2 residents broke out. I am happy that your DIL tests came back normal and she was able to be discharged.

Drew- I hope you have cured yourself. Good Luck. I really like the WeatherUnderground site and its app on my iPhone is awesome.

RonJH- I hope that your BIL's C-19 test comes back -.

I hope that everyone is having a decent day and remains free from C-19 or any other diseases.

My + thoughts, wishes, and prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,013  
My son surprised me by posting another video already! This one has a lot of tractor time building the driveway area. Here is a link for those following along...
YouTube

/ Good morning!!!! #109,014  
32*, The governor has passed a stay at home order for the entire state except for essentials. I hope everyone heeds this.
The Mississippi Governor - TateR - has deemed almost all businesses essential. Thus some communities, such as Tupelo, which had issued stay-at-home now must let almost everything operate.

<snip>
I had thought about using a sea can for a garage, but the tractor is too high to fit through the door. A 20' sea can would cost me $2500.oo plus shipping and I would need 3 of them for all my rolling stock to be under cover and out of the direct sunlight. A 40' sea can would still only fit the Jeep with trailer and the Dodge. A quonset hut was my other choice except that to put one up here would cost me about 50 grand by the time the pad was installed and the hut up. I can buy a lot of SL shelters for 50 G's.
<snip>
Have you thought of 2 high-cube "sea cans" with a truss roof in between?
hqdefault.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #109,015  
Morning all hope everyone has a decent day,
Just started my pickup first time since Saturday,
time to take the trash to the farm dumpster and swing by for a bit.
Do believe that tomorrow I'll be taking a drive up to my daughters with some things for my youngest grand daughter.
Going to be strange to drive up and then stand outside to visit.

Daugen good luck with your follow ups.

They have postponed all mine;
Orthodontics hasn't even rescheduled,
Oncology has pushed everything back to late May,
and Urologist to July.
So between corona and everything else who knows whats happening.

To all stay healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #109,016  
My son surprised me by posting another video already! This one has a lot of tractor time building the driveway area. Here is a link for those following along...
YouTube

Looking nice...real nice. :thumbsup:
As they would say in NH "that should raise your taxes" ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #109,017  
   / Good morning!!!! #109,018  
I mowed my entire swamp this morning and filled 3 big contractor bags with leaves and clippings. Didn't need to wash the mower afterwards. It was wet enough that the air compressor blew it off clean.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #109,019  

This kind of thing happens regularly in Chico, Jay. Last week, a woman at one of the parks coughed into a paper napkin and threw it through the window of a parked car into the driver's lap. The police were called, and she was told to "move along", no ticket, no punishment. There's another gal that likes to poop in public, and several that scream at people and jump out into traffic. And as you point out, even though there are programs and facilities in place to help them, they refuse treatment, instead preferring to self medicate with street drugs, and live on whatever they can steal. That's so far been OK with the city council, at least up until last night's mutiny. Maybe now there will be more emphasis on public safety and common decency. I sure hope so.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,020  
RNG- I thought I read about the Chico mayor getting the boot from the city counselors this morning. I found this interesting: Chico City Council votes Mayor Randall Stone out I wish the City Counselors luck.

It seems that ever since the Federal Community Mental Health Act (1963) was initiated with insufficient federal funds extended to the States this “Noble Cause” called the deinstitutionalization of the mentally ill was destined to fail.

I posted about the tree service pruning cutting down trees along our roadside. Well they came back again today with at least 2 cherry pickers and two large chipper shredders. We are currently parked in as one of the crews is parked in our driveway. I really looks like not only are they cutting down ash and dead wood, but clearing out a lot of the downed trees as well.

It should be interesting to see what has transpired outside.