What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #831  
Haven稚 been on my 2538 in 8 days and about 23 more days to go. Recently blessed with receiving my 4th pace maker, all is well, just giving the new lead time to get attached. There will be plenty to mow, my horse can稚 keep up?

good luck w/ recovery!!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #832  
Added a fuse block to my 2540, finished wiring the 12v power port that is in the cup/phone holder. Added the fender mounted cup holder from the 2638 for the power port mainly. It will always be hot, so I can plug the battery tender into the port rather than on the battery.
Also ordered LED headlight/marker bulbs, going to swap them all out.
Fuse block was needed for future lights, gadgets.View attachment 654555View attachment 654560View attachment 654559View attachment 654558View attachment 654557View attachment 654556

What bulbs are you going to use? I found the halogens in mine were a little sub par for night snow work! Was thinking of using a bulb instead of paying $$$ for some off-road LED's.

What other gadgets you thinking of adding on there?

Looks good!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #833  
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well, 1tandem, you are wise to take time to mend properly. I am blessed in that I am married to a retired nurse who makes SURE that I follow doctors orders.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #834  
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well, 1tandem, you are wise to take time to mend properly. I am blessed in that I am married to a retired nurse who makes SURE that I follow doctors orders.

Nurses also know sly stuff a boot how to make you croak, so be good to her ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #835  
What bulbs are you going to use? I found the halogens in mine were a little sub par for night snow work! Was thinking of using a bulb instead of paying $$$ for some off-road LED's.

What other gadgets you thinking of adding on there?

Looks good!

Thanks!
The headlights are going to be H4 LED conversion bulbs, one of the cheap-ish companies on Amazon sells them called 'Beamtech'.
They have good reviews for as cheap as they are. We shall see.
The marker lights look to be 1156 and 97, so I ordered some of those to try. Unsure if they are correct, but again Amazon specials so I wont be out much if not.
My tail lights are broke so I didnt even bother looking for those.
Iam on my phone or I'd try to find the links to those bulbs.

Other gadgets: more lights! Something on the loader since it blocks the headlights. Maybe an under hood light, not sure yet.

1tandem glad to hear you are wearing out those pacemakers. Keep it up!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #836  
Thanks!
The headlights are going to be H4 LED conversion bulbs, one of the cheap-ish companies on Amazon sells them called 'Beamtech'.
They have good reviews for as cheap as they are. We shall see.
The marker lights look to be 1156 and 97, so I ordered some of those to try. Unsure if they are correct, but again Amazon specials so I wont be out much if not.
My tail lights are broke so I didnt even bother looking for those.
Iam on my phone or I'd try to find the links to those bulbs.

Other gadgets: more lights! Something on the loader since it blocks the headlights. Maybe an under hood light, not sure yet.

1tandem glad to hear you are wearing out those pacemakers. Keep it up!

Thanks for the reply. I have some extra 1156 from a truck light bulb switch and might go for some h4's! I'm used to being worried about oncoming traffic...but in the case, if I'm in the road, the brighter the better :thumbsup:

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #837  
Reviving this craftsman. Needed a lift.
IMG_6070.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #838  
I hauled a couple grapple loads out of firewood out of the woods before the rain showed up. It is supposed to be a chilly start to the week so I figured I should get some, since my garage was empty.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #839  
cleared brush and moved wood to cut for firewood.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #840  
Reviving this craftsman. Needed a lift.
View attachment 654876

By golly, that works for sure! I resurrected my old Craftsman too, bought it in '91 and used it to mow about an acre around the house until I bought my ZTR mower in '04. Still used the Craftsman from time to time just to keep it in running condition. Last Fall it was reluctant to start, I discovered that the carb malfunctioned big time and filled the crankcase with fuel, puking through the crankcase vent, through the air cleaner case and back to the carb, flooding it really badly.
I bought a new carb off Amazon for $26, installed it, fresh oil in the crankcase, and she's going again. It still mows pretty decent too.