What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #821  
I'm a little late posting but this past weekend I installed a WR Long 3rd Function and Proworks 48" grapple on my 1526. What a useful tool for cleaning up storm damage. Then got some mowing done with the finishing mower.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #822  
I'm a little late posting but this past weekend I installed a WR Long 3rd Function and Proworks 48" grapple on my 1526. What a useful tool for cleaning up storm damage. Then got some mowing done with the finishing mower.

How difficult was it to install the 3rd function? If you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost? Do you know what the lifting capacity will be? Thanks in advance.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #823  
How difficult was it to install the 3rd function? If you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost? Do you know what the lifting capacity will be? Thanks in advance.

The WR Long kit seems a little pricey but for my 1526 it had absolutely everything in the kit. Straight bolt on installation. It even has the bracket for mounting the loader end hoses now. My dealer here in North Alabama sells it for $795. Could have had it working in under three hours if I had not lost the one Allen wrench I needed to mount the new grip/switch on the loader handle.

The lifting capacity depends on your tractor. I guess you take whatever your loaders lifting capacity is a subtract the weigjt if the grapple.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #824  
The WR Long kit seems a little pricey but for my 1526 it had absolutely everything in the kit. Straight bolt on installation. It even has the bracket for mounting the loader end hoses now. My dealer here in North Alabama sells it for $795. Could have had it working in under three hours if I had not lost the one Allen wrench I needed to mount the new grip/switch on the loader handle.

The lifting capacity depends on your tractor. I guess you take whatever your loaders lifting capacity is a subtract the weigjt if the grapple.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #825  
Custom chainsaw and helmet mount .... Out clearing a new burn area at the back of my property. BEEN TRYING TO POST PICTURES ALL DAY.... not vorking very gut ..... I can upload them using some strange new upload screen, but can not get back to the edit/post area fer some reason..... FINALLY WORKED, SOMEHOW .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0807 (Large).jpeg
    IMG_0807 (Large).jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0808 (Large).jpeg
    IMG_0808 (Large).jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 98
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #826  
Put the forks on and went and cut up some big trees that fell on my trails, so easy to scoop and move with them. I know it might be common sense to some, but when I saw someone doing it on another thread it was like a lightbulb went off

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #827  
I spread lime, applied fertilizer & disc on some corn ground. Actually was 3 days.
Got some Sunflowers in the ground,
Now getting a good soaking rain. 20200507_185924.jpeg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #828  
Moved a little wood and cleaned up the woods finally able to get the tractor out. It has been rough with the yard so wet and muddy.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #829  
Haven’t been on my 2538 in 8 days and about 23 more days to go. Recently blessed with receiving my 4th pace maker, all is well, just giving the new lead time to get attached. There will be plenty to mow, my horse can’t keep up?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #830  
Added a fuse block to my 2540, finished wiring the 12v power port that is in the cup/phone holder. Added the fender mounted cup holder from the 2638 for the power port mainly. It will always be hot, so I can plug the battery tender into the port rather than on the battery.
Also ordered LED headlight/marker bulbs, going to swap them all out.
Fuse block was needed for future lights, gadgets.20200423_194503.jpg20200509_003233.jpg20200509_003219.jpg20200509_003159.jpg20200424_225959.jpg20200424_225953.jpg