BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #1  

CJinNH

Tractor
Kubota BX23s
Bought my new BX 23s last month, it came with the 54" Mid mount mower. I have a long swail on one side of my lawn that has a bit of a pitch and wanted to get some wheel spacers for the back wheels for a bit more stability. I saw all the online higher end wheel spacers, but also read about getting jeep wheel spacers off of amazon. After some research I found that with the 54" mower you are limited to 1.25" spacers (you can see in pics why). So for 1.25" I didn't feel like spending $200+ when amazon was selling wheel spacers for a road going vehicle that is much heavier than my little BX23s. So I searched amazon, found the right sized spacer for the BX and plunked down $39.95 (free shipping w/ Prime). Well, they fit fine and so far so good. I will say one thing, the rear tires filled with whatever liquid they use weigh a deceiving amount! I am a capable guy, but I just barely got those things off the ground to maneuver them- the outriggers on the BH were a huge help to get the tractor at the perfect height to reinstall the tires. Easy install, you will need thin walled sockets - total time less than half an hour.

slfuGD1.jpg

g0cxGAJ.jpg

A1FfELQ.jpg

7ExPMHp.jpg

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #2  
Wow! That is a nice find! Looks good!

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #3  
CJ Those look like a perfect fit with the mower. Good find!

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #4  
Nice find, how about a link?

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #7  
I spent more like $500 for a set of 6" spacers for my B2150. Do great job but I had to modify the MMM deck to ge able to use the mower with the spacers installed. Overall costly. Your Jeep spacer find is amazing!

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #8  
Great that you posted this!

I had seen posts in the past, some with details, but your post now saves searching. My son in law is about to purchase a BX23s
and now will have the needed specifics to order reasonably priced spacers off Amazon or eBay.

:thumbsup:

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers
I'm sure the sponsors here won't be too happy, but I had done some research and decided to gamble to see if they would fit. For $40 I figured it was a cheap gamble..and I could return through amazon if they didn't work. They are a perfect fit.

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #10  
That “find” is going to help a lot of members. The 2” spacers on my B26 made a noticeable difference in stability.