BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #12  
I ordered a set of the exact item the OP posted. I did it for two reasons. The first is because I could install them on my BX and 1.25 is about the limit with my MMM.

The second reason was I was wondering if they could be stacked, in other words, could two be used together to double the width of the spacer, since they are so inexpensive?

First, the quality looks good. I think they will work well for me. Second, being hubcentric I think if my son-in-law wants more, two could be used in tandem on each side with no issues. I would probably recommend low strength lock tight on the inner lug nuts just as a precaution though.

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers
I only had 9 hours the machine when i installed them, was more for piece of mind. It does handle the slopes fine, but now I feel I've done what I can.

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #15  
Just an added bit of info.

I am going to put those first ones I ordered from Amazon on my BX with MMM.

But I found a set of 2 inch spacers on Walmart with free shipping under $45 for a pair. Same specs as the ones from Amazon, which the OP has shown to work.

Using my old iPad and having trouble downloading the screen shot with the details. Will post that screenshot later.

Vendor name is Hardcore Parts (would not be my choice of names). I am going to gift these as a tractor warming present to the SIL when he gets the new BX.

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers
Just an added bit of info.

I am going to put those first ones I ordered from Amazon on my BX with MMM.

But I found a set of 2 inch spacers on Walmart with free shipping under $45 for a pair. Same specs as the ones from Amazon, which the OP has shown to work.

Using my old iPad and having trouble downloading the screen shot with the details. Will post that screenshot later.

Vendor name is Hardcore Parts (would not be my choice of names). I am going to gift these as a tractor warming present to the SIL when he gets the new BX.

I only got the 1.25" spacers because of the 54" MMM - I can't see any wider working, just see my pics. If you have a 60" MMM then by all means...

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #17  
I only got the 1.25" spacers because of the 54" MMM - I can't see any wider working, just see my pics. If you have a 60" MMM then by all means...

The 1.25 inch ones are going on my BX with 60 inch MMM. The 2 inch will go on the son in law s (apostrophe does not work) BX23S when he gets it, as it will not have a MMM.

Here is the screen shot of the 2 inch spacers purchased from Walmart. Waiting for them, but expect they will work fine as the specs are the same as the 1.25 inch ones, except for the thickness.

E6C379BC-B41E-4BE0-BE3A-00804B24BAFA.jpeg

Edit: I don’t think anything thicker than 1.25 inch would work with my 60 inch MMM. About the same clearance as shown in the pictures of the 54 inch MMM.

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #18  
I have a bx1880 with the 48” deck. Having a hilly lawn I’ve been eying up the spacers since I found out about them. Curious what width I can go and if the 1880 has the same bolt pattern as the 23s?

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #19  
Hi
I would really like to get these. I have a bx23 (not the 23s) mine is the older version. Does anyone know if they will fit? I think the bore size may be different but I’m not sure if that is an issue?

/ BX 23s Amazon Wheel spacers #20  
Not having a belly mower, I decided to order a 2 inch version. Install was simple, and stability on hillside seems better, at least after my trial run. I like the aggressive look it gives the little beast, too.��Screenshot_20200729-181812_Amazon Shopping.jpg20200729_163748.jpg20200729_163146.jpg