I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #531  
Get well Eddie!

Hope everyone learns to manage their anxiety. This pandemic is not over yet!

/ I got the Covid #532  
Theres just no way to talk about covid without politics, if you think there is then you have your head in the sand or somewhere where it shouldn't be!!!!!

I only stop in here once in a while to see how Edie is doing and or others that get covid, just to learn on how they got it and what they do to fight it just in case I get covid, from what I see even people with mask get covid. Therefore I see no need to wear a mask if I'm not sick so dont tell me to wear a mask you can stuff it. I mean good grief I see people wearing masks out walking the dog, in their own car or just out on a walking on a hiking trail. Most here and across the country are running around like a bunch of scared chickens mostly by the lying news media, like Winston Churchill said "dont waste a good crises" I dont want covid but I am _ _ _ sure not going act like scared rabbit, if you want a mask wear a mask wear a mask, but your SAFETY STOPS AT MY FREEDOM, get got it good, this country my country was founded on freedom not safety..........

I think Moss bowed out cause he dont like talking horses:laughing: I say if you cant take the heat get out of the.................

/ I got the Covid #533  
I think Moss is a very intelligent individual, my opinion of him is he just lets his liberal bias' get in his way

/ I got the Covid #535  
It seems to me that the only person making a joke out of COVID has been you......

/ I got the Covid #536  
Moss, you are in the center of every "bickering" topic on this thread. I hope you have the decency to exclude yourself from "moderator" if things go bad? As my favorite line in the movie "Charlie's War" said, "we shall see". :)

You seem to have a thing for Moss, especially when he's injecting facts into a thread that don't agree with your opinion. Ops aren't 2nd class citizens, they enjoy the same rights as the rest of us.

/ I got the Covid #537  
I like moss.... to a point, but I agree with ovr that moss tends to throw his mod ( not op) power around a little and the same thing he has shut down threads for he is guilty of

/ I got the Covid #538  
You seem to have a thing for Moss, especially when he's injecting facts into a thread that don't agree with your opinion. Ops aren't 2nd class citizens, they enjoy the same rights as the rest of us.

I don't have a "thing" for anyone here. I am simply stating my thoughts concerning Moss as a Mod. He's free to post anything he wants, just as you and I are.

/ I got the Covid #539  
My DIL tested positive yesterday. She's 45 years old. RN that works in a local MD Office. A stickler for mask wearing, social distancing, and all the other safety measures. She had a low grade fever the first 24hrs. That's went away and now she is struggling with headache and tightness in her lungs. She's taking Ibuprofen and Tylenol as needed. Quarantined at home.

/ I got the Covid #540  
There's just no way to talk about Covid without politicizing it. ...

Fixed that for ya.

btw, if this thread is still about the government I vote not to catch Covid from them or the media. That should be enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.