I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #641  
   / I got the Covid #642  
Every four or five years I might get a flu bug. I'd lose my appetite and sense of thirst but one thing I'm always ok with is white grape juice and diluted say 20% as usual for my taste. Real fruit, real fructose, I know but keeps my energy up during the worst. When my appetite comes back my traditional first something is Campbell's Split pea with Ham & Bacon soup.

I'm lucky that I can count on things so simple that have worked for 45 yrs. Covid is different, but I'm hoping to prepare for the same symptoms if the worst comes to me. Be assured that I keep 2-3 weeks of food on hand in case I have to quarantine. (might need fresh spinach, hot dogs, blueberries, & beer dropped off :rolleyes:)

Prayers and best wishes to all my friends here (AKA everybody) for a safe start to the new year and good luck startin' 'em up when it gets super cold. :drink:

/ I got the Covid #644  
Yogi, Groucho, Bum Phillips, and or Sam Clemens. ;)

/ I got the Covid #645  
   / I got the Covid #646  
Yes, yes I am. Why? I've had COVID. My entire family has had it. We got it before Thanksgiving. We know exactly who we got it from and where. An anti-masking COVID denier relative who refused to where their mask as they attended a necessary family function to turn off someone's defibrillator. Between Thanksgiving, bereavement leave, COVID leave, and Christmas leave, I'll have worked 6 out of 42 days and missed 15 days of actual work. 5 of those I'd have missed due to bereavement anyway, so I missed 10 days of work due to the above mentioned relative.

So yes, I have a horse in this race. I'm trying to post facts, not opinion, but sometimes things get the best of me.

Like this gem on the nightly news tonight and the wonderful plan that was put in place to deal with vaccine distribution...

Operation Warp Speed at a crawl: Adequately vaccinating Americans will take 10 years at current pace

First, the media said it was impossible to get a vaccine in less than 2 years. Impossible. Not possible. Never can happen.

Now they complain it isn’t going fast enough.

OK.

MoKelly

/ I got the Covid #647  
First, the media said it was impossible to get a vaccine in less than 2 years. Impossible. Not possible. Never can happen.

Now they complain it isn’t going fast enough.

OK.

MoKelly

Russia collusion, stormy daniels, impeachment, can’t get vaccine for years. More *******/CNN lies

Wonder how many lies the media gets to tell before their moronic followers who watch look for a new source of information?
Or maybe they just want to believe the lies?

/ I got the Covid #649  
If the P.E. stumbles his way through Inauguration Day, I say we have a “ dead pool “.
Could be fun....

/ I got the Covid #650  
Yep this thread has gone on too long time for some brainless twit to get it closed, go for steppy :censored:

I agree. After reading so many asinine comments over the last several pages, why not set the record straight? I'll always be here for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.