Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #21  
Here is how I added a boom to a previous tractor I owned. The boom is about 10 ft. long. I needed to stick a safe through the door between my garage and house and I didn't have any help. I just set the safe on the landing at the top of the stairs then used the ATV winch to lower it down the steps. Once it was at the bottom I just tipped it up on a set of rollers and moved it where it needed to be. A few years later I sold that property so I removed the safe using the reverse process. As I remember the safe weighed about 600 pounds.

IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks
Here is how I added a boom to a previous tractor I owned. The boom is about 10 ft. long. I needed to stick a safe through the door between my garage and house and I didn't have any help. I just set the safe on the landing at the top of the stairs then used the ATV winch to lower it down the steps. Once it was at the bottom I just tipped it up on a set of rollers and moved it where it needed to be. A few years later I sold that property so I removed the safe using the reverse process. As I remember the safe weighed about 600 pounds.

View attachment 684019 View attachment 684020 View attachment 684021

Nice solution and very nice view!

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #23  
I would just use my ssqa to 3pt adapter and hook the boom pole to it. I can also use it to move any 3pt attachment and use the rear blade on the front if I want. It also works great to lift the rotary cutter up so I can work under it while I stand.blade on front 003_1.JPG

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #24  
I would just use my ssqa to 3pt adapter and hook the boom pole to it. I can also use it to move any 3pt attachment and use the rear blade on the front if I want. It also works great to lift the rotary cutter up so I can work under it while I stand.View attachment 684026

I sure hope that you stand up at least a couple of 4x4's under your rotary cutter while you stand under it.

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #25  
I sure hope that you stand up at least a couple of 4x4's under your rotary cutter while you stand under it.

I just swing the safety support brace into place at full height. Why not work on the underside while I stand?

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #28  
   / Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #29  
I have the same forks. I made some debris inserts for mine. Why not do something similar and attach a 16' or 20' 4x4 in the middle? You could run a chain up to the chain slot on yur forks for more strength.

Debris Forks mounted close.jpg

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks
I have the same forks. I made some debris inserts for mine. Why not do something similar and attach a 16' or 20' 4x4 in the middle? You could run a chain up to the chain slot on yur forks for more strength.

Very nice!

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Kifco T-30 A Irrigation Water Reel (A33041)
Kifco T-30 A...
International 55 Chisel Plow (A33041)
International 55...
2019 Vermeer PD10 Pile Driver (A32932)
2019 Vermeer PD10...
Kinze 1500 Cultivator (A33041)
Kinze 1500...
2016 Homemade Trailer (A33391)
2016 Homemade...
TEAKWOOD DINING TABLE (A34011)
TEAKWOOD DINING...