Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #21  
Here is how I added a boom to a previous tractor I owned. The boom is about 10 ft. long. I needed to stick a safe through the door between my garage and house and I didn't have any help. I just set the safe on the landing at the top of the stairs then used the ATV winch to lower it down the steps. Once it was at the bottom I just tipped it up on a set of rollers and moved it where it needed to be. A few years later I sold that property so I removed the safe using the reverse process. As I remember the safe weighed about 600 pounds.

IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks
Here is how I added a boom to a previous tractor I owned. The boom is about 10 ft. long. I needed to stick a safe through the door between my garage and house and I didn't have any help. I just set the safe on the landing at the top of the stairs then used the ATV winch to lower it down the steps. Once it was at the bottom I just tipped it up on a set of rollers and moved it where it needed to be. A few years later I sold that property so I removed the safe using the reverse process. As I remember the safe weighed about 600 pounds.

View attachment 684019 View attachment 684020 View attachment 684021

Nice solution and very nice view!

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #23  
I would just use my ssqa to 3pt adapter and hook the boom pole to it. I can also use it to move any 3pt attachment and use the rear blade on the front if I want. It also works great to lift the rotary cutter up so I can work under it while I stand.blade on front 003_1.JPG

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #24  
I would just use my ssqa to 3pt adapter and hook the boom pole to it. I can also use it to move any 3pt attachment and use the rear blade on the front if I want. It also works great to lift the rotary cutter up so I can work under it while I stand.View attachment 684026

I sure hope that you stand up at least a couple of 4x4's under your rotary cutter while you stand under it.

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #25  
I sure hope that you stand up at least a couple of 4x4's under your rotary cutter while you stand under it.

I just swing the safety support brace into place at full height. Why not work on the underside while I stand?

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #28  
   / Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks #29  
I have the same forks. I made some debris inserts for mine. Why not do something similar and attach a 16' or 20' 4x4 in the middle? You could run a chain up to the chain slot on yur forks for more strength.

Debris Forks mounted close.jpg

/ Need ideas for adapting boom pole to FEL/pallet forks
I have the same forks. I made some debris inserts for mine. Why not do something similar and attach a 16' or 20' 4x4 in the middle? You could run a chain up to the chain slot on yur forks for more strength.

Very nice!