RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #91  
I have a 2006 RTV 900 with Curtis cab/curtis plow has 970 hours been pretty much flawless.Thinking about upgrading to RTV X11000c.How is your new unit verses your RTV 900?How the 2 speed tranny verses the 3 speed tranny in the RTV 900?Thanks,Frank.

I find the RTV-X1100C much more capable - more power even with the two speeds - more comfortable - better heater that can get too hot - smoother ride with IRS

Last week we had 15" of snow and had no problem pushing it around

/ RTV - X1100C #92  
I will be taking delivery of a x1100c with PTO K-connect and snowblower soon (hopefully this week). Looking forward to finishing off the snow season with a heated cab and more powerful overall system.

I really think I’ll want to remove the whole k connect and power module system in summer for extra ground clearance & not worrying about damaging the power module when doing other chores. Hoping there will be straightforward instructions. The brochure says the whole system can be removed in less than an hour. Fingers crossed

/ RTV - X1100C #93  
While you can remove it, I think you will be surprised by the available clearance and can leave it attached...

/ RTV - X1100C #94  
While you can remove it, I think you will be surprised by the available clearance and can leave it attached...

Can you still use a front winch or the front receiver hitch with the K-Connect on in the summer? Or does it block access to those?

/ RTV - X1100C
With the next two storms capable of dumping a total of two feet of snow on us, we decided to put in what was left of our February firewood. That was the last of the beech,sugar and red maple.

Attachments

• 104_1504.JPG
    104_1504.JPG
    407.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 104_1505.JPG
    104_1505.JPG
    550.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 104_1506.JPG
    104_1506.JPG
    418.7 KB · Views: 110
   / RTV - X1100C
I will be taking delivery of a x1100c with PTO K-connect and snowblower soon (hopefully this week). Looking forward to finishing off the snow season with a heated cab and more powerful overall system.

I really think I’ll want to remove the whole k connect and power module system in summer for extra ground clearance & not worrying about damaging the power module when doing other chores. Hoping there will be straightforward instructions. The brochure says the whole system can be removed in less than an hour. Fingers crossed

You'll love the heater.

/ RTV - X1100C #97  
Can you still use a front winch or the front receiver hitch with the K-Connect on in the summer? Or does it block access to those?

I don't know for sure but if you do "Build Your Kubota" on their website it allows you to configure with the K-Connect and a winch.

Of course not to use both at the same time but if there was something about the K-Connect, even after removal, that would interfere with the winch then I would think it wouldn't allow to order both.

I have the K-Connect and the 78" V-Plow but also bought the V5278 Front Guard Adapter Kit so I can reinstall the Deluxe Front Guard after removing the K-Connect in the summer. The adapter allows connection/clearance with the parts still remaining after removal. Looking at the directions for the K-Connect it doesn't seem too difficult to remove.

/ RTV - X1100C
I cleaned up the 2 to 3 inches of snow on the driveway and plowed a bunch of trails in the woods. The next system coming in will only drop 1-3 inches of snow on our area unless the forecast changes.

Attachments

• 104_1519.JPG
    104_1519.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 104_1518.JPG
    104_1518.JPG
    525.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 104_1517.JPG
    104_1517.JPG
    423 KB · Views: 80
  • 104_1516.JPG
    104_1516.JPG
    549.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 104_1515.JPG
    104_1515.JPG
    477.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 104_1514.JPG
    104_1514.JPG
    511 KB · Views: 90
   / RTV - X1100C #99  
Arrived! Photo right after delivery and walkthrough. I practiced operating for about 30 minutes: initial impressions: snowblower is very powerful. Difficult to shift: after reading the manual, I realized I should have tapped the throttle when shifting was difficult- will use this technique the next time I operate it. Cab heat is great.

Looking forward to snow on Sunday!00B524CA-F583-4711-B7BA-76DA36698DEC.jpeg

/ RTV - X1100C
Arrived! Photo right after delivery and walkthrough. I practiced operating for about 30 minutes: initial impressions: snowblower is very powerful. Difficult to shift: after reading the manual, I realized I should have tapped the throttle when shifting was difficult- will use this technique the next time I operate it. Cab heat is great.

Looking forward to snow on Sunday!View attachment 687003

We have a Boss V-Plow on ours but I'm finding out that certain areas on the driveway certain things work better on getting it to shift. There are times it shifts great and then there are times that I'll need to drop or raise the plow some for it to shift. There are times it comes out of reverse but only in to neutral and that is when a tap on the gas works for me so I can shift it to high or low.

I do think ours shifts better since we bought it in the fall but it should still shift better. Find out what works for you, nice looking setup.