How did you program your truck instrument cluster?

/ How did you program your truck instrument cluster?
   / How did you program your truck instrument cluster? #12  
It’s nice to keep track of how many miles on a trailer. I don’t use mine very often and had it several years before i got my F150. I looked down on day when the trailer was hooked up and was surprised it showed over a 1000 mikes, I would have guessed a few hundred.

/ How did you program your truck instrument cluster? #13  
Man technology,,,,its wild isn’t it? So many choices on this RAM cluster. I’m always towing so I went with Brake HP in the upper right and Brake force (%) in the upper left. Boost in lower left and good old Oil pressure in lower right. Like the center cluster, you can mind your tire pressure, brake force, fuel economy, etc. I have the heavy electric brake control setting for the 38K Kaufman. Got another trailer setting spot saved for incoming dump trailer, too.
Anyone else want to share their instrument cluster arrangement? I like seeing how other roll with trucks & towing (y)

OMG. My 2010 F-150 doesn’t have anything like a programmable dash! I didn’t even know this stuff was available.

I definitely need to get out more.

MoKelly

/ How did you program your truck instrument cluster? #16  
Transmission temp on center left, oil pressure on top left, compass on bottom left.

Tire pressure usually showing on the large central screen. And the driver side outside dually is a little low on purpose for now.

Engine temp center right, brake exhaust on top right, and the optimistic average mpg on bottom right. It’s usually about one and a half mpg to high with in town and some highway. Often a little closer when its strictly highway.

I do enjoy the trailor labels and settings and use all four.

As far as trailor mileage, that would sure be nice as long as it went with the settings for the named trailor. As it is, there are very few miles that a trailor is not hooked up.

Factory set RPM on left and Def on bottom left, speed on right and fuel on bottom right.

IMG_1553.jpg

Transmission temp on center left, oil pressure on top left, compass on bottom left. Tire pressure usually showing on the large central screen. And the driver side outside dually is a little low on purpose for now. Engine temp center right, brake exhaust on top right, and the optimistic average mpg on bottom right. It’s usually about one and a half mpg to high with in town and some highway. Often a little closer when its strictly highway. I do enjoy the trailor labels and settings and use all four. As far as trailor mileage, that would sure be nice as long as it went with the settings for the named trailor. As it is, there are very few miles that a trailor is not hooked up. Factory set RPM on left and Def on bottom left, speed on right and fuel on bottom right. View attachment 688358
Looks like we both used the vertical bar "graph" for trans temp on left and engine temp on right. We chose same place for braking horsepower, too.
On the compass in lower left, did you see there is another compass on the center stack in the nav/map screen? Once I saw it, it freed-up one of the 4 corner gauges for me for something else, I chose turbo boost there.

I also run the center screen for tire pressures. I already had one TPM fail in the first year of ownership. Covered under warranty, but cost me a drive to the dealer and a few hours.

Looks like you are averaging 13.1MPG. What type of RAM do you have? Towing much?