Bobcat CT2025

/ Bobcat CT2025 #31  
Want to give this a bump as I知 interested in the major differences between the two as well...

/ Bobcat CT2025 #32  
I am waiting on the delivery of my CT2025 the end of March. The only other differences that I observed is that Bobcat doesn't offer the newer hybrid tire tread option and there seems to be a significant difference in overall height to top of ROPS according to the spec sheets. Kioti measurements are with AG tires and Bobcat with Industrial. This amounts to a width difference and 2 extra inches of ground clearance all account to the tire choice. However the Bobcat height to ROPS is 91.5 inches and the Kioti is 99.2 which is a lot more than the 2 inches of ground clearance difference. Significant for those with an 8' garage door.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #33  
When did you order? Ordered mine today- I wanted turf tires so they had to order from factory

/ Bobcat CT2025 #34  
When did you order? Ordered mine today- I wanted turf tires so they had to order from factory

I ordered January 29th. The dealer was being told 3 to 6 weeks for delivery so it is possible he has it in the shop now. I'm away for work until late March and he will hold it for me and deliver when I get back.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #35  
Iove my tractor. It does need some weight added to the tires for ballast
IMG_20210126_074732509.jpg

/ Bobcat CT2025 #36  
Ordered mine (CT2025 HST) mid Jan. Was supposed to be delivered end of March (in Quebec City, QC, Canada). I’ve been told last week it has been postponed to April. Delay due
to the COVID.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #38  
Ordered mine (CT2025 HST) mid Jan. Was supposed to be delivered end of March (in Quebec City, QC, Canada). I’ve been told last week it has been postponed to April. Delay due
to the COVID.

That’s unfortunate, hope you have no further delays. I was just speaking to my dealership and my CT2025 plus two others he sold have just arrived. I’m at sea until near the end of this month, but working at getting everything in place so I can spend my 2 weeks of isolating with my tractor at the building lot. He’s going to drop the tractor at a tire shop to have the wheels loaded for me.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #39  
I just ordered a CT2025 HST from Bobcat of Tri Cities in Kitchener, was quoted 1-2 months. I went with turf tires but it was a tough choice.

Anyone know if there's an owners manual online I could see what tools and spares I would need while I wait? Thanks!

Last edited: