Bobcat CT2025

/ Bobcat CT2025 #42  
Parts and service manuals only available as hard copies in 2021? Can you not just download a PDF online??

/ Bobcat CT2025 #43  
Parts and service manuals only available as hard copies in 2021? Can you not just download a PDF online??
Parts lists and diagrams are online (see link posted earlier). Operations/Maintenance manual that come with the tractor aren't downloadable right now- my local dealer said Bobcat isn't as used to the consumer market yet. Maybe we should contact them to let them know this is something we're looking for Customer Service - Bobcat Company. Service & parts manuals can be purchased as hard-copy or CD-ROM.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat CT2025 #45  
I have been looking at tractors for awhile now. Looking like it will come down to a Bobcat or a Kubota as those dealers are close by and seem well rated.
So you have had your Bobcat about a year now, likes / dislike? Would you buy it again?

/ Bobcat CT2025 #46  
That’s unfortunate, hope you have no further delays. I was just speaking to my dealership and my CT2025 plus two others he sold have just arrived. I’m at sea until near the end of this month, but working at getting everything in place so I can spend my 2 weeks of isolating with my tractor at the building lot. He’s going to drop the tractor at a tire shop to have the wheels loaded for me.

Did a drive by the dealer today to have a look through the fence. The open station is mine and will be delivered in the first few days this week along with my attachments.

IMG_3613.JPG

/ Bobcat CT2025 #47  
I'm jumping in here. Ordered my ct2025 last month, expecting it in about 3 weeks. Ordered it with loader, box blade, rake, quick hitch, ballast box, 3rd function, and a WorkSaver root grapple. I also was looking for information on a maintenance manual and complete repair manual so thanks for the posts here.
Only other difference I've noticed with the ct2025 vs Kioti 2610 is the width. 64" vs 54.5" which seems significant to me, I'm wondering what spurred that change in design.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #48  
I'm jumping in here. Ordered my ct2025 last month, expecting it in about 3 weeks. Ordered it with loader, box blade, rake, quick hitch, ballast box, 3rd function, and a WorkSaver root grapple. I also was looking for information on a maintenance manual and complete repair manual so thanks for the posts here.
Only other difference I've noticed with the ct2025 vs Kioti 2610 is the width. 64" vs 54.5" which seems significant to me, I'm wondering what spurred that change in design.

I believe the difference in width is do two different tires one measurement is with agg tires one is with industrial. Very confusing I know but that’s what I’ve come to believe.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #49  
Tman1020, thank you, I'm new to tractors and never even considered they might be listing specifications with different style tires. For some reason I just assumed it would be with industrials being that those are the most common?.?. Assume nothing! Thanks again.