Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues
I have good news to report: So as well as removing the pump and having someone look at it I also removed all my hoses and blew compressed air through them. Upon re installing everything the rear will still lift slow at higher rpm but it’s holding position not falling anymore

Power steering also seems to be working a little bit at the higher rpms

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #33  
That is progress. Good Job! Now you just have to figure out the flow problem and priority valve. Once that is done I am thinking you pressure will increase and things will work much better.

By any chance do you have any idea where I can get a new diverter or know of an aftermarket one I could replace this with?

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #35  
You could call the guys at Michigan Iron. They are really good people to deal with and will have a better idea.

I would take it off and clean it real good looking for any blockage.

Thank you, I got this valve to replace my existing loader valve, could you just help me understand what P T N stand for? My old valve says in out P. Just need to know on this one which is in and out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 90
If I had to guess P is power aka in and t is tank aka out and n that’s plugged would be for the power beyond?

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #38  
P is Pressure in
T is Tank port
N is Power Beyond. You do need the PB sleeve for this valve in order to use the power beyond.

Very popular valve on this side of the pond. It's actually made by Badestnost in Bulgaria. Then just rebranded to whoever sells it on other countries.

P is Pressure in
T is Tank port
N is Power Beyond. You do need the PB sleeve for this valve in order to use the power beyond.

Very popular valve on this side of the pond. It's actually made by Badestnost in Bulgaria. Then just rebranded to whoever sells it on other countries.
What is a PB sleeve?

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #40  
Power beyond sleeve is a fitting that's needed to provide flow to any valves after that one.

It's also valve specific, so you need to get one for your valve, unless you're not feeding any valves after that one. (I haven't read the entire thread though).

It looks like this:

Pressure sleeve 1/2 BSPP for P40/Z50 power beyond - Hydraulic Master  Online shop