Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #11  
It should not have anything to do with the power steering. The whole thing is a priority valve for the power steering. The circuit is separate for the loader or 3pt hitch.

I do not know if there is screen in the transmission on that model or not. It would be on the suction side of things. If it has one it could be clogged.

You may have to check pump flow straight from the pump. The priority valve could be clogged as well. May have to take it off and go through it.

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues
If there was a screen on the suction side of things would I have to take off the top of the transmission under the seat area to get to it?

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #13  
No it should be on the side of Transmision or behind the fitting that feeds the pump. Just unscrew the fitting from the transmission and the screen may be attached.

That’s the pipe that’s feeding the pump, I’ve taken it apart before to see what’s on the other side and I put it back together after seeing it’s only a small hole not any obvious mesh anywhere. I will give it another look this weekend when I’m able to work on the machine again. Thank you

Attachments

• 65FE9C0D-CD6E-4365-B224-73BE73EE48B2.jpeg
    65FE9C0D-CD6E-4365-B224-73BE73EE48B2.jpeg
    829.9 KB · Views: 105
I have a hydraulic log splitter, If I want to bypass my tractors hydraulic pump and try to get the loader operational with the hydraulic log splitters pump and reservoir would that be a practical idea and method of testing the loader valve?

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #16  
That could work but you would have to remove the power beyond plug and plug that port. You would have to bypass the splitter valve completely as well. A lot of work and still will not have a solution.

I still think you should start with pump flow. Then if it is flowing properly you could go to the diverter valve and verify flow out to the loader valve. Follow that logic till you discover the problem.

Forget about pressure or things moving for now just concentrate on flow.

So the specs are 6.67gpm and at a higher rpm I was able to get 3.75gpm and at idle 2.5gpm straight off the pump

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #18  
So the pump is weak. I would imagine under pressure it would be worse. Can you post a picture of your pump?

Also I just disconnected the hose that would pump fluid into the rams that raise the loader and I got absolutely nothing coming out. Rear three point will still go up very slowly at higher rpms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
I’m guessing that these three hoses going into the loader valve is inlet, outlet and power beyond. Any chance you can tell me which is which?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81