What do you do with stump once removed?

/ What do you do with stump once removed? #41  
You guys beat me to it. Clean it up - set it out on the county road with a For Sale sign. Somebody is bound to come along and steal it.

/ What do you do with stump once removed? #42  
I pile them up at your stump dump throw all brush I can on top than light it up...2 maybe 3 good burning all gone.

/ What do you do with stump once removed? #43  
My advantage here - just leave the stump. Let Mother Nature take care of it. Otherwise - chip the limbs and have friends come get the tree for firewood.

/ What do you do with stump once removed?
   / What do you do with stump once removed? #46  
Cover it in moter oil, put a tire around it, and light it off on Lenins Birthday (earth day)

/ What do you do with stump once removed? #47  
Put the stump IN the boat... take it to a safe spot, then dump it. Don't toss it and try to drag it. If you have a backhoe, put a piece of plywood across a boat corner, set the stump on it, carefully take the boat out to a deep spot, and push it off. If you feel the need, tie a couple rocks to it to ensure it sinks. Over time, it will become waterlogged and won't be an issue.

/ What do you do with stump once removed? #48  
So I took out a 12 inch stump the other day and with its roots, that's over two feet in diameter. Moved it to the fire pit but it's taking longer than expected to burn (it's been dead and cut down a few years ago). What do you do with your removed stumps?
Same thing we do with the HUGE amount of trees we've had to cut up since the May, 2018 flood. They've gone either into 3 or 4 or more gullies on the property or along the creek bank where I figure they'll degrade by the next big flood (ones in 2004 and 2018). Otherwise, you'd have to burn or bury them.

/ What do you do with stump once removed? #49  
This is what I use! Bought it 5 years ago and use it a lot! Makes quick work of stumps of any size.

Attachments

• DSCN0179.jpg
    DSCN0179.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 160
   / What do you do with stump once removed?
Wow, I wish I had one like that lol.