Online Kioti Parts

/ Online Kioti Parts #11  
OEM filters are not aftermarket? I’ve never ever ever seen any OEM filters made by an OEM. They are simply “labelled” with the OEM name to add to their market share. There’s as much chance to have an issue with OEM filters as with most aftermarket ones. The positive side of “aftermarket” is that the buyer knows who the actual manufacturer is. Just my 2 cents, Dutchy

Here's the difference. If you took your warrantied tractor in to the dealer for engine problems and they open it up and find this and a non-OEM (this pic is from an engine that had a Wix installed, the orange bits are the pieces of the anit-drain back valve) filter installed they're going to void your warranty on the spot and tell you to talk to the filter manufacturer. If it's an OEM filter bought from an authorized dealer it's fully on the tractor manufacturer to resolve and under warrnty.

dscn0670-jpg.1694575

/ Online Kioti Parts #12  
Show me OEM specifications. Never seen them either... Although there are brands that are known for good quality as those of not so good quality. Warranty is No different when a filter manufacturer recommends their filter for your application. Dutchy
More like a half a cent....

OEM's don't make oil or filters but they have them made TO THEIR SPECICIFACTIONS. That is the important part you missed.

/ Online Kioti Parts #13  
All I’m saying is that aftermarket companies are very conscious of their need for repeat costumers and the importance quality plays into that. OEMs are after the extra dollar with a product made to the lowest bid, not necessarily the best product. Dutchy

/ Online Kioti Parts #14  
All I’m saying is that aftermarket companies are very conscious of their need for repeat costumers and the importance quality plays into that. OEMs are after the extra dollar with a product made to the lowest bid, not necessarily the best product. Dutchy
Based on my experience with Kubota and Kioti OEM filters, I find their quality to exceed most aftermarket suppliers. My tractor is now out of warranty, but i still purchase OEM for its quality.

/ Online Kioti Parts #15  
Me too. No aftermarket hydraulic filters available for my Kioti....

/ Online Kioti Parts #17  
Perfect. Do what makes you happy. But....who makes those Kubota labelled filters? Dutchy

/ Online Kioti Parts #18  
Perfect. Do what makes you happy. But....who makes those Kubota labelled filters? Dutchy
Various manufacturers that comply with Kubota's specifications. Don't matter to me as I know they meet or exceed Kubota's engineering specifications. Except air filters. Kubota gets all of them from Donaldson. In fact Donaldson makes all of Kubota's air filter housings as well.

/ Online Kioti Parts #19  
In reality, I don't care what you use. I only know what I use and I'm happy with them and... Genuine Kubota or Kioti or JD or whatever filters are only a few pennies more in most instances. Not worth the hassle for me. Besides, my dealer delivers my parts to the farm. I don't even have to go get them.

/ Online Kioti Parts #20  
Try the nearest dealer. If they are worth their salt they will make arrangements to meet your needs. Also you establish a relationship for advice on repairs or maybe service in the future.