You're top three YouTube people that you watch

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #232  
My wife has a 2016 Town and Country mini van that the radiator fan stopped working. With all the electronics in there, I wasn't sure where to look for the problem, so I went on Youtube and searched for "Fan not working" type videos on Chrysler and Dodge mini vans. There was a bunch of videos that showed me how to jump the relay to test the fan, which worked great, then where the sensors are that control the van. Probably the hardest part was figuring out how to disconcert the wires from the sensors!!! But I found videos on that too. Fortunately I found the parts in town and was able to get it working again for about $80 thanks to Youtube.

I don't have any one recommendation, I just wanted to mention how useful Youtube can be when trying to figure out something that you have never done before, or know nothing about.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #233  
...I don't have any one recommendation, I just wanted to mention how useful Youtube can be when trying to figure out something that you have never done before, or know nothing about.
To me, it's the most redeeming part of the internet that I use....

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #234  
JOE DISPENZA. Reprogram your SUBconscious brain. It's responsible for 95% of what you feel and do in life.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #235  
Salty Cracker (If they haven't banned and demonitized him completely) Otherwise watch on Bitchute.

Funny one the other night. Woman shoots up BK drivethrough window because the order was taking too long!

I’ve enjoyed Salty, he kills me.. Just today Rageaholic showed up in my feed. He’s another awkward type but more polished and sophisticated. The most entertaining rant I’ve seen! (HE’S RATHER VULGAR ALSO)

These 2 links are the same video.. Just seeing which one posts best.

https://youtu.be/iFGKgP7rdpI

Last edited:
   / You're top three YouTube people that you watch #237  
Sorry, I just can't find it humorous or entertaining, enlightening or even watchable when the presenter's language is so incredibly vulgar.

Sorry about that, I’ve edited that post. Keep in mind each generation is a bit different. My Grandparents were horrified with Elvis and his rocking hips. Today we have Miley Cirus and Cardi B. (Do not search for music videos for those girls) :lol:

I’m a Gen X’er, nearly a Boomer. (Born in 1966) I’m extremely vulgar but do my best amongst mixed company. Sorry again.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #238  
Sorry about that, I’ve edited that post. Keep in mind each generation is a bit different. My Grandparents were horrified with Elvis and his rocking hips. Today we have Miley Cirus and Cardi B. (Do not search for music videos for those girls) :lol:

I’m a Gen X’er, nearly a Boomer. (Born in 1966) I’m extremely vulgar but do my best amongst mixed company. Sorry again.
I wouldn't say generational as I'm not a fan either and I'm younger than you. Just seems dirty to me but maybe I'm a prude. I just don't see a need for it. I would never use those words around my kids so why use them elsewhere? To each his own.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #239  
Last edited:
   / You're top three YouTube people that you watch #240  
I wouldn't say generational as I'm not a fan either and I'm younger than you. Just seems dirty to me but maybe I'm a prude. I just don't see a need for it. I would never use those words around my kids so why use them elsewhere? To each his own.

Do I need to apologize to you too, sweetheart? Did you not see where I edited and said he’s vulgar?