You're top three YouTube people that you watch

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
I'm the kind that will keep trying until I succeed. Failure breeds integrity. Boy - is that ever a laugh. I've never tried Utube simply because I'm unaware of its advantages. Guess I will have to take the plunge.

My son helped me choose a cell phone - two years ago. Apple iPhone XR. I'm still trying to learn how to use some of the features. Thank God - I do know how to make/receive a phone call on it.

My son gripes because I don't turn the cell phone on when I first get up in the morning. Hey - I'll turn it on when I want to make a phone call. I, also, don't have my face buried in the phone when I'm out in public. I seldom, VERY seldom, take the phone with me when I leave the house. If I need to make a call - I'll call before leaving the house.

I check the phone every evening. There may be a message that deserves a return call. It's a phone and that's how it's used.

scaredychicken

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018),Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969)
Oosik ... THIS IS ME ALSO :)

"Hey - I'll turn it on when I want to make a phone call. I, also, don't have my face buried in the phone when I'm out in public. I seldom, VERY seldom, take the phone with me when I leave the house. If I need to make a call - I'll call before leaving the house."

perfect

dragoneggs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-25D, Kubota Z122RKW-42
My phone is my lifeline... besides work, I use it extensively as a camera, magnifying lens, reference/look up, compass/map, calculator, unit conversions, watch, and the list goes on. Oh... and TBN 😁

KubotainNH

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100
scaredychicken - that's OK. I see enough crap on TV that I don't need utube.

You got to realize. I was raised at a time when - no TV, no cell phones, no internet, no utube, no seat belts, no roll bars, etc, etc.

Strange as it may seem - those in my generation made it pretty well.

In my opinion the content I watch on Youtube is better than 99% of anything on TV. My 89 y/o FIL loves it on his smart TV. He just talks into the remote to see Mustie1 or slim potatohead.

Larry Caldwell

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota l3130
My new follow is Blondihacks. This guy named Quentin did a lathe tutorial starting from the very beginning, which is where I am. I've used my dad's lathe in the past, but only for very simple stuff. When dad died, the brother-in-law got the lathe. I bought one of the cheapo chinesium lathes and am trying to build that skill on aluminum and bronze before I shell out for a lathe that can machine steel parts.

ptsg

Elite Member
Tractor
2017 Branson F36Rn (3515R)
My new follow is Blondihacks. This guy named Quentin did a lathe tutorial starting from the very beginning, which is where I am. I've used my dad's lathe in the past, but only for very simple stuff. When dad died, the brother-in-law got the lathe. I bought one of the cheapo chinesium lathes and am trying to build that skill on aluminum and bronze before I shell out for a lathe that can machine steel parts.

You meant a girl named Quinn, right? :)

She does a very good job explaining all the stuff to less experienced viewers.

Rwire

Tractor
Bobcat CT2025
Hickok45
Tractor Time with Tim
Scotty Kilmer

Wakey

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere Z915B Zero Turn 54 Deck
I've never tried Utube simply because I'm unaware of its advantages. Guess I will have to take the plunge..

Well? Heh heh

The only time I watch broadcast tv is for the nature channels. Literally everything you could want is on YouTube.