Doesn't get much more rural than this....

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this.... #23  
That cow on the left is starving.

Noticed that, looks like it is in really bad shape.

CWD in that sick looking cow? I might cull it for its own sake .. maybe use the carcass to hunt coyotes over (at night) and away from any occupied pasture if possible.

None if them look particularly well fed. That one has the light on its ribs, but they all look thin to me.

Either that or wormy as hell.

Nope, nothing wrong they are lactating dairy cows.
They will often appear to be gaunt and drawn especially shortly after milking.
They are just being there normal nosy self and haveing to see whats going on crowding up towards that single strand of fencing.

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this....
They are just being there normal nosy self and haveing to see whats going on crowding up towards that single strand of fencing.
I was always amazed how skinny dairy cattle were compared to beef cattle.

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this.... #25  
I grew up milking Jerseys, and keeping weight on them is indeed difficult. However, that cow is on its way to buzzard bait.

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this.... #27  
Cops head, he's in the foreground and not out with the dogs.

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this.... #28  
Cops head, he's in the foreground and not out with the dogs.
The other redhead, to the right of the redhead Cop (in the picture with the police cars)

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this.... #29  
Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid. We raised hogs and a guy about a mile down the road had some sows that needed to be bred occasionally. He would rent one of our boars. My 3 brothers and I would all get a stout stick and drive the 500-600 lb. boar down the road to the neighbors. I don't believe any of us were teen-agers yet.

/ Doesn't get much more rural than this.... #30  
You mean the red on the right immediately next to the yellow line. the light blue is the cops uniform shirt and the dark blue his stabproof vest.
The other redhead, to the right of the redhead Cop (in the picture with the police cars)
There are 2 ginger cops