UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #811  
Who knew these sorts of things had been considered?

Oooh! Spooky!

/ UFO's... What do you think? #812  
Some people think this way...

Within the weak-field approximation of general relativity, new exact solutions are derived for the gravitational field of a mass moving with arbitrary velocity and acceleration. A mass having a constant velocity greater than 3^-1/2 times the speed of light gravitationally repels other masses at rest within a narrow cone. At high Lorentz factors (gamma >> 1), the force of repulsion in the forward direction is about -8(gamma^5) times the Newtonian force, offering opportunities for laboratory tests of gravity at extreme velocities. One such experiment is outlined for the Large Hadron Collider.

Me? I don't think about these thing at all.

But

If you ask me what I think, I'll think of something... ;-)

/ UFO's... What do you think? #813  
There's a lot more to think about than this weekend's weather or what the Kardashians (sp) are up to. It's that 'thinking OOB' that got us out of caves and into farming among other thing that 'mushrooms on Mars' aren't doing lately.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #814  
According to Einstein's theory...Time speeds up or slows down depending on how fast you move...!

BTW...the faster one moves the slower time elapses...(not the other way around)
That's referred to as Time Dilation...
The typical example is, if you have a twin and one is launched on a spacecraft moving close to the speed of light (186000 miles per second), when the space traveler returns to Earth, his twin who had remained on Earth would be considerably older then the space traveler
Fantastic concept!

/ UFO's... What do you think? #815  
There's a lot more to think about than this weekend's weather or what the Kardashians (sp) are up to. It's that 'thinking OOB' that got us out of caves and into farming among other thing that 'mushrooms on Mars' aren't doing lately.
Good observation...plus we have a body that possesses the dexterity to fashion tools and change our environment accordingly. I understand that a porpoise is extremely intelligent, but it cannot fashion a Swiss watch or build a medieval castle.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #816  
I understand that a porpoise is extremely intelligent, but it cannot fashion a Swiss watch or build a medieval castle.

No, but they can eat fish like there is no tomorrow..

/ UFO's... What do you think? #817  
No, but they can eat fish like there is no tomorrow..
I know somebody like that...just substitute "Pizza", "BBQ ribs" or "Chicken Fried Steak & Gravy" for "fish". :)

/ UFO's... What do you think? #818  
Though it may not be significant, Octopus species actually have been documented using tools to achieve their goals. They don't manufacture the tools, but have been observed making extreme efforts to choose the right tool.

Case study shows Octopus trying to open a bivalve clam shell, will often sort through several dozen rocks before selecting the particular rock with the best shape, for opening the shell. We humans are lucky, for if Octopus were 8 times larger, their brain capacity would be sufficient to challenge humanity as dominate species on earth.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #819  
I suspect that UFO's do exist but not exactly as many believe..
Think DRONES.
Gyros were big heavy devices but today a tiny chip.
The common drone familiar to most is a 20 min battery powered device.
A modern large drone could have a super computer on board, a doz of gyros and turbine powered or even super battery driven.
Heck we have electric boats capable of pulling a water skier and a fast clip.
Technology has changed so rapidly that 99% of people are in the dark.
Yep, UFO's exist simply because we haven't found a better name for them.
Heck a space ship is actually a man made super UFO but we don't have funny people on board.
Call them an IFO, (identified flying object).

/ UFO's... What do you think? #820  
Gyros were big heavy devices
I'll say...

439F96BF-C70B-4436-B336-6774367EDBBC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.