Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,341  
2021-06-14, 0343

57 right now...high in the upper 60's and a pretty good chance of thundershowers today.

Stepdaughter tried to change the water filter a week ago and broke the wrench while doing so (was turning in the wrong direction, tightening instead of loosening). The wrench was plastic. I'm having a heck of a time finding a replacement wrench. The filter was made by a company named "Master Plumber". Anybody heard of this company? Can't find anything on line or any replacement parts. The universal wrench I bought...well, it isn't universal by far.
I guess I'll try using a strap wrench, unless anyone has a better suggestion

If strap wrench doesn’t work - chain wrench

/ Good morning!!!! #134,342  
56F cloudy upper 60's for high on/off rain most of the day.

E muffin soon outside chores.
Plans for today haven't decided yet.

Enjoy your say all.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,343  
Morning Everyone!
57 now going to 64 with a threat of showers. Quite different than the 80's and 90's we been having.
Dentist today for routine cleaning and then a trip to the doctor on wednesday for findings on the last endoscopy. Not much else going on. Will putter around trying to get some small projects done around here.
Happy Flag Day everybody! Here is a shot I took while we were in Alaska on vacation.
Alaska2018.JPG

Hope everyone is safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,344  
Poured first cup of coffee. 57° with mostly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 73° with rain and thunderstorm throughout the day. Got last of my end of countertop replacement done yesterday. Came out good. Have to move a bunch of branches that were collected during last weeks storm.
Protecting birdhouse is a tuff job.
IIbZjWC.jpg

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

IMG_0321.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #134,345  
Roy, I have a pair of old Large Craftsman channel lock type pliers that I use on water filters. Works every time. I have broken everyone of the plastic tools for water filters I have owned.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,347  
:coffee: 65 going to 88. Feels so much better with lower humidity.

🍉 My dad loved salt on watermelon, but I never have.

🇺🇸 Phil, great photo of a beautiful flag.

🐍 Married son and new DIL flew off to Utah yesterday, and youngest son and GF left for Long Island at 4am...I had to deal with a copperhead on our front porch as they packed the car...First one we have seen anywhere near the house in 35+ years living here.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,348  
RNG, I did not know that Stubbie was blue.
Sometimes people call Western Fence Lizards "Blue Bellies" because their normally white undersides turn a bright blue. But this photo was shot with us both in the shade, so the color balance of the light was shifted to the blue end of the spectrum.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,349  
2021-06-14, 0343

57 right now...high in the upper 60's and a pretty good chance of thundershowers today.

Stepdaughter tried to change the water filter a week ago and broke the wrench while doing so (was turning in the wrong direction, tightening instead of loosening). The wrench was plastic. I'm having a heck of a time finding a replacement wrench. The filter was made by a company named "Master Plumber". Anybody heard of this company? Can't find anything on line or any replacement parts. The universal wrench I bought...well, it isn't universal by far.
I guess I'll try using a strap wrench, unless anyone has a better suggestion
And that's why they make them plastic, they are the shear bolt, instead of ruining the filter. When looking at the filter from on top and it's screwed in underneath counterclockwise becomes questionable. Seems there are quite a few types of plastic filter wrenches would need a pic to do a proper search for a generic brand that would fit. I see your problem using the term "Master Plumber", its too general. Might want to put an arrow on the new filter indicating the direction of turn to loosen.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,350  
Good Morning
It’s 65 with a high of 75 forecast for today. Rained about .2” overnight, chance of more this morning.

Spent the morning in the shop moving the speakers along, making good progress on that front-
IMG_6571.jpg

I did get the mowing done yesterday afternoon. It was wetter than I would like, but other than the clippings clumping up, I didn’t make a mess. Grandson did come up to keep me company about halfway through.
IMG_6570.jpg

Tomorrow I’ve got to go to Marsh Harbour again, so I’ll do the preparation for that today, and then back to the speakers.

Those cheesey plastic filter wrenches were an annoyance to me as well. The solution that I came up with was to design one that was turned by a 1/2” drive breaker bar or ratchet, and had a friend water jet them out of 1/4” aluminum. They work great.
IMG_2751.jpg

He made one for himself as well, ironically it fits the filter on the water jet. I tried to convince him to market them, but he wasn’t interested.