Time for a Zero Turn

/ Time for a Zero Turn #51  
You may want to check the Carlisle Versa Turf as tires. I have them on my SCUT and mow steep hills, they have great traction and don't tear up the lawn.

/ Time for a Zero Turn #52  
You may want to check the Carlisle Versa Turf as tires. I have them on my SCUT and mow steep hills, they have great traction and don't tear up the lawn.

I put these on my Deere Z960 recently. I only mowed with them 3 times so far but LOVE them!
Yes they are a little more aggressive than turfs when you turn so you need to be careful. But since they get better traction they don't spin as much which is where I was tearing my lawn up. Also they are radials so you can run the pressure lower and you get a smooth ride (they list 20 psi max but mine are running around 10 psi without any problems).

/ Time for a Zero Turn #53  
On the ZD 331 I installed rear cast iron suitcase weights. Helps with traction

/ Time for a Zero Turn
Mowed the grass yesterday with the Ryobi ZT. First time to mow with much grass growth. Have had a lot of rain recently. Did good.

Mowed one area that I normally only mow once/yr. Had to go over spots with tall grass a 2nd and sometimes 3rd time to get it all. Typical.

/ Time for a Zero Turn #55  
I can't speak to your brand comparison questions but I can speak to buying a zero turn. Less than a month ago I made the switch. I had a very trusty but very tired Craftsman YT3000. I've had it for years. Where I lived previously it was fine. But now I have much more lawn to mow and the terrain can be rough. I wanted a commercial grade for those two reasons. I wound up going with a Scag. My mowing life has changed dramatically for the better. I initially wanted a different brand and model but to supply chain issues what I wanted wasn't available and no word on when it would be. So I opted for what I wound up buying. My only regret was not doing it sooner. My weekly cutting time went from 3.5+ hours to less than 1.5. I don't have hills but I do have slopes on my property and it handles it no problem at all.

/ Time for a Zero Turn #56  
I can't speak to your brand comparison questions but I can speak to buying a zero turn. Less than a month ago I made the switch. I had a very trusty but very tired Craftsman YT3000. I've had it for years. Where I lived previously it was fine. But now I have much more lawn to mow and the terrain can be rough. I wanted a commercial grade for those two reasons. I wound up going with a Scag. My mowing life has changed dramatically for the better. I initially wanted a different brand and model but to supply chain issues what I wanted wasn't available and no word on when it would be. So I opted for what I wound up buying. My only regret was not doing it sooner. My weekly cutting time went from 3.5+ hours to less than 1.5. I don't have hills but I do have slopes on my property and it handles it no problem at all.
It is hard to not love a Scag!

/ Time for a Zero Turn #57  
Mowed the grass yesterday with the Ryobi ZT. First time to mow with much grass growth. Have had a lot of rain recently. Did good.

Mowed one area that I normally only mow once/yr. Had to go over spots with tall grass a 2nd and sometimes 3rd time to get it all. Typical.
So how many acres are you mowing with a battery powered ZT?