Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #171  
At this point, I'm afraid to 😁

I was hoping to get a third party perspective to see if I was out of line for considering these guys idiots.
Having been on the receiving end of the fallout from calling my brother in-law an idiot on TBN for infecting our entire family with COVID (probably by other brother in-laws coming to his defense), I feel for your predicament.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #172  
I'm just like scratching my head in bewilderment...

Back to the topic at hand...

I do find it somewhat funny that these guys are now considered "Armed Militia" and if you play the video in the link below, find it funny how the news mentioned "heavily armed". Heavily armed? They had a total of 8 firearms for 11 guys.

I'm just glad I never got pulled over going to our annual Christmas party gun shoot (if less than 1 gun per man is heavily armed, I'd be in deep do do). Thank God our annyal shoot is only 35 minutes up the road, I never have to stop to reful on the side of the road, nor am I ever wearing military garb, and best of all, I don't have to leave the state.

End of the day, if the guys would have locked and stored their firearms lawfully AND filled before they left Rhode Island, we'd probably never be reading about them. That said, 11 guys in at least in one van (not certain what the other vehicle was) could raise some suspicion at 1 in morning even if they were't carrying firearms and not dressed in military garb. Not saying it's right or wrong per suspicion, but I would find it odd depending on what the story is.
Per capita firearms in a vehicle during hunting season is generally 3-4. The deer rifle in case you see a deer on the ride into work; shotgun for birds for hunting after work; handgun for deer/birds during work; and perhaps another that's in the truck all of the time.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #173  
That's a given...But why label them as "gun owners" (as a group) ??
It only taints the integrity of groups of gun enthusiasts...

An ignorant and gullible majority of the populous (which exists) will always make the wrong associations...

Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived​

Could have been called:

Biggest group of idiot shirt owners that ever lived​

Bruce

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #174  
ANYONE... who knows ANYTHING... about MASSACHUSSETTS... knows the gun climate there. So... by default, those boys are... IDIOTS WITH GUNS. I rest my case.
Gun laws in Massachusetts are off the wall insane.
How do I know: I grew up there, and still live there 6 months each year.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #175  

Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived​

Could have been called:

Biggest group of idiot shirt owners that ever lived​

Bruce
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you...sorry...!

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #176  
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #177  
Another example. Which headline is better?

Vandals shooting road signs in county

or

Hunters shooting road signs in county

Bruce

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #178  

or

Bruce
That's a grey area.
Often hunting season is the excuse to be carrying guns, then they just feel the need to shoot something.
A former coworker just out of college used to brag about being with his friends testing out his new MarkII, shooting at a street light, and how "Tough that light was, it took a lot of shots to break it." I had to wonder how many of those rounds were actually misses, and where they ended up.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

or

Bruce
The only way you could state "Hunters shooting road signs in county" IMO is if the damage was caused during hunting season, the same person was caught in the act, that the same person had a rifle / shotgun for the appropriate season, and they had their hunting license on them.

Just because it seems that road signs may seem to be shot at during hunting season doesn't nessisarily mean the damage is being caused by "hunters".

Also keep in mind, I don't think any headlines were written as "Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived", I wrote that. I felt since that this group of men mentioned that they owned the firearms legally in thier home state, that these same men were apparently trying travle to train with these firearms (I don't go travling out of state with a AR-15 if I'm not going to shoot it at my destination point). These men stated they felt that they are protected by their second admendment rights and had legal right to safe passage through Massachusetts AND they were found by police at 0100 on the side of the road with their flashers going refueling in the state of Massachusetts dressed in "military garb", if there ever was one of the biggest group of idiot gun owners using their guns to get busted, this group would be it 😁

What I find ironic is these guys are using the defense that they don't feel that US laws are applicable to them, yet they maintain the guns were bought and owned legally, and they are using their "right to bear arms" to justify breaking a law, yet it seems they were trying to follow the law unti they were caught.

Some in this group apparently didn't do enough google research to exactly what they needed to do to travel through the state of Massachusetts while transporting firearms.

Ironcially enough, it seems owning a firearm leagally is a more arduous task in Morocco vs Rhode Island.

That said, I did find this article interesting per this "standoff"

Let's dress in military garb, lets have unsecured weapons in the vehicle, lets pull over at 0100 on the side of the road to fill our vehicle AND lets put a Moroccan flag on the van. I'll admit, perhaps they are just plain idiots with guns.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #180  
I wouldn't lable them as gun owners (and they most likely wouldn't of owned the gun legally in the first place).
Given the low number of firearms in the vehicle compared to the number of individuals it'd seem some weren't gun owners ... :LOL: