Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #161  
They seem to shoot a lot of fireworks in midday there..... :)

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #162  
Lawful gun owners aren't being slammed here. It's unlawful transport or unsafe use that gives us a bad rap. btw, nothing wrong with reading a whole thread before reacting to just the first post. If you're too busy to read up consider writing shorter comments. :unsure:

Last edited:
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
Gee.....I'm sure glad we are back talking tractors...............:ROFLMAO:
I'm just like scratching my head in bewilderment...

Back to the topic at hand...

I do find it somewhat funny that these guys are now considered "Armed Militia" and if you play the video in the link below, find it funny how the news mentioned "heavily armed". Heavily armed? They had a total of 8 firearms for 11 guys.

I'm just glad I never got pulled over going to our annual Christmas party gun shoot (if less than 1 gun per man is heavily armed, I'd be in deep do do). Thank God our annyal shoot is only 35 minutes up the road, I never have to stop to reful on the side of the road, nor am I ever wearing military garb, and best of all, I don't have to leave the state.

End of the day, if the guys would have locked and stored their firearms lawfully AND filled before they left Rhode Island, we'd probably never be reading about them. That said, 11 guys in at least in one van (not certain what the other vehicle was) could raise some suspicion at 1 in morning even if they were't carrying firearms and not dressed in military garb. Not saying it's right or wrong per suspicion, but I would find it odd depending on what the story is.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #166  
And it’s so bizarre that hollow points aren’t allowed! Solid bullets go through objects and strike bystanders. (n)
Im in and out of PA/DE/MD so much, I can’t carry. Too much confusion.
That is exactly what the gun haters want!

That is exactly what the gun haters want!
Everyone knows that hollow points were declared illegal during wartime in 1899 due to the cruel punishment those rounds can inflict on the human body. It only stands to reason that if we can outlaw these bullets during time of war, why not in a civil society when not at war?

I am being facetious ;)

The irony of trying to be humane during war...

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #168  
...considering these guys idiots....
That's a given...But why label them as "gun owners" (as a group) ??
It only taints the integrity of groups of gun enthusiasts...

An ignorant and gullible majority of the populous (which exists) will always make the wrong associations...

That's a given...But why label them as "gun owners" (as a group) ??
It only taints the integrity of groups of gun enthusiasts...
I "labled" them as gun owners because at the end of the day, they were gun owners and if they didn't have these guns, they most likely wouldn't of been breaking any laws driving through another state, nor would we be reading about them.

It seems from what I've read, they legally owned the firearms in the state of Rhode Island and probably weren't breaking the law while driving in Rhode Island (never read up on Rhode Island gun laws, no hankering to ever visit so I don't know if I'm 100% accurate on that statement), but they were breaking the law while driving through Massachusetts only because they were gun owners.

But I do get where your coming from. No different than people forming opinions on people owning a dog that they feel should be illegal because in their mind, the dog is too dangerous.

Now, if these guys were running child prostitues in the van across state lines and they were caught with a gun in the van, I wouldn't lable them as gun owners (and they most likely wouldn't of owned the gun legally in the first place).

Last edited:
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #170  
ANYONE... who knows ANYTHING... about MASSACHUSSETTS... knows the gun climate there. So... by default, those boys are... IDIOTS WITH GUNS. I rest my case.