Kioti ck3510 loader issue

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #41  
I didn't realize that the one was a fixed flow. Thanks.. I'll look for the adjustable type

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #42  
I have @ 2018 ck3510 hydro that has two issues since new I have a slight leak of hydro fluid on the bottom side of the tractor by I believe the tranny or pump, I never get a drip but it's wet to the touch and you can smell it when using the tractor. Also when using the loader I have a lot of play in the loader curl cylinders if I step on the bucket the cylinders will spring 1". Also when using backdrag it gives alot till it gets soild. Any idea what the cause of the loader issue. Not sure if the two issues are related or not, any information would be greatly appreciated.
My Bobcat has no leak but does move when i step on it........ so i dont step on it! LOL. During use it has no play. Only when tractor is off. I figure its normal.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #43  
Glad to help. Let us know how it works for you. One additional benefit that I noticed is when I'm lifting something very heavy with my pallet forks, it used to dump a just bit when I'd move to the curl. Like there is a dead spot in the spool where it is neither sending pressure, nor being closed off. (If that makes sense.) That no longer happens with the flow control valve in place.

I think they just use low budget joystick valves on these tractors.
Received the flow control and nipple from Surplus Center, installed it and tried the bucket. I was able to back drag with no problem. The bucket stayed where ever I put it, no floppy bucket now!
Thanks again Stan for the info and install picture.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #44  
Thanks @Stan B for the part numbers and explanation. I added that valve to my ck2610 today, and it eliminated the floppy bucket on the dump cycle.
Just FYI, On my tractor, they must have labeled the hoses differently than yours, as mine was not the white hose. I disconnected them one at a time until I figured out which one was the dump hose, and went from there.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #45  
Thanks @Stan B for the part numbers and explanation. I added that valve to my ck2610 today, and it eliminated the floppy bucket on the dump cycle.
Just FYI, On my tractor, they must have labeled the hoses differently than yours, as mine was not the white hose. I disconnected them one at a time until I figured out which one was the dump hose, and went from there.

The valve on mine is on the line going to the rod-end of the bucket cylinder. Is that where yours ended up, or on the other end of that cylinder?

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #46  
That's interesting, I followed the picture that Stan added in his post and it worked as intended. I did not follow the hose to see where it ended up but it was the one with the white designation. Are these lines added by the dealer?

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #47  
I believe the dealer installs these while assembling the tractor at the dealer. I would imagine they are all randomly different, as the colts just need to match up to the hoses, and not specifically the function of the hose.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #48  
The valve on mine is on the line going to the rod-end of the bucket cylinder. Is that where yours ended up, or on the other end of that cylinder?
Thanks for enlightening us Stan. I have a question perhaps you can do some more enlightening on. I would think the flow control would be in the other direction of the picture you posted, full flow to curl, flow control to dump but the picture seems to suggest the opposite.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #49  
Thanks for enlightening us Stan. I have a question perhaps you can do some more enlightening on. I would think the flow control would be in the other direction of the picture you posted, full flow to curl, flow control to dump but the picture seems to suggest the opposite.

The flow control restricts fluid flow out of the rod end of the curl/dump cylinders, to resist the "dump" movement, but allowing full flow when "curling". The idea is to prevent air building up on the piston end of that cylinder.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #50  
The flow control restricts fluid flow out of the rod end of the curl/dump cylinders, to resist the "dump" movement, but allowing full flow when "curling". The idea is to prevent air building up on the piston end of that cylinder.
Without a doubt I am doing this. It drives me nuts. On the other hand, I discovered something pretty cool on the 3510 this morning. When mowing with my flail mower (first time with this tractor) I realized in PTO auto mode it will turn the PTO off when you raise the 3 pt hitch past a certain point. It turns out for me, that is very nice since I don't like dragging the roller in sharp turns. You can easily disable the feature as well. Thanks Stan.